Currently I have the Nationwide Family 700 plan. My phone is a Voyager and on the premium plan and my wifes is on the select plan. I am wanting to upgrade my phone to a blackberry. From the online upgrade it doesn't allow me to select a family share plan. Can someone tell me how much a Blackberry of Family Share 700 min Primary with BIS Data plan and unlimited txt messages and a standard phone with unlimited txt plan is?

I'm Figuring

$90 for 700 min with unlimted txt
    $29.99 for BIS
    and $9.99 for second line

seems like the $90 for the main line is to much. Thanks for your help.
    10-13-08 08:47 PM
    If I read this right, BB cannot be on the premium plan. You will need to call VZW CS and they can change your plan to a select and quote you all pricing properly for your needs. There are features of the premium plan that will not work with a BB.

I have 2 BB's and moto Q9C, and regular phone on my plan. Both BB are on select plans
    10-13-08 08:52 PM
    Your bb won't work on the premium plan. Most likely you should switch to the select plan which would make it 70 for the primary line plus 29.99 for the bis

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 10:47 PM
    i thought that the family plan included 2 lines and then each additional on top of that is another 10?
    10-13-08 11:13 PM
    I have 3 lines plus my BB line. I pay 29.99/mth for the data package plus the amount for 1400 minutes.
    10-14-08 12:24 AM
    If I read this right, BB cannot be on the premium plan. You will need to call VZW CS and they can change your plan to a select and quote you all pricing properly for your needs. There are features of the premium plan that will not work with a BB.

I have 2 BB's and moto Q9C, and regular phone on my plan. Both BB are on select plans

Yeah I already new it couldn't be on a premium plan. I was asking how much the main line was for the select plan. looks like I got my question answered. I wont be able to upgrade my line i'll probably have to call in and make sure they do all my rebates as instant.
    10-14-08 06:33 AM
    i thought that the family plan included 2 lines and then each additional on top of that is another 10?
    it does.

all secondary lines are 9.99, so for example the 700 select plan is 79.99. 70 for the primary, 9.99 for the secondary, and all additional secondary lines are 9.99
    10-14-08 12:13 PM
    I have the Nationwide Family Share Plan. My BB is the primary phone. I pay $60 for the service, $29.99 for data and each additional phone is $10 a month.

You shouldn't have a problem upgrading.
    10-14-08 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD