Hey everyone,
    I am waiting for the Tour to come out but I wanted to clarify something. I have a family plan with verizon...I was wondering if only one phone gets the 100$ off, or are all phone eligible to get that discount. Thanks
    06-29-09 08:31 AM
    yea only one just the primary gets it...sucks but also a very nice feature
    06-29-09 08:37 AM
    You only get $100 if your plan (not features etc) is at least $80/month. Anything less and you only get $50.

I say this because since you're just now coming up on your upgrade, you probably were on contract before Verizon nuked the NE2 plan again. Now its $50/$30 next time you upgrade.
    06-29-09 08:43 AM
    If you are on the unlimited family share plan, all of your lines get new every two. Because all the lines will bill at greater than 34.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 11:16 PM
    I am Alltel still but changing to VZW soon. Do I understand correctly, the second and third lines on a family plan do not get a new device every two years even if a new 2 year contract is signed?
    07-01-09 09:17 AM
    I am Alltel still but changing to VZW soon. Do I understand correctly, the second and third lines on a family plan do not get a new device every two years even if a new 2 year contract is signed?
    no all lines get a new device every 2 years at a discounted price the NE2 is a discount for the primary line will be either 30 or 50.. you have to be on the right plan and all... but you can all upgrade,
    07-01-09 09:28 AM
    no all lines get a new device every 2 years at a discounted price the NE2 is a discount for the primary line will be either 30 or 50.. you have to be on the right plan and all... but you can all upgrade,
    The other just get the typical 2 year contract price, like the Storm for $149? Correct?
    07-01-09 09:43 AM
    The other just get the typical 2 year contract price, like the Storm for $149? Correct?
    you got it
    07-01-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD