Just curious if Verizon will come out with the data everything family plan like sprint instead of the individual charges? Wouldnt you think a few more people would get it if its more affordable?

thanks
    05-26-09 03:52 PM
    I would jump at that....just curious....what is the Sprint charge and what does that plan cover?
    05-26-09 03:54 PM
    Here we go again...
    05-26-09 04:04 PM
    its 189.98 for everything or 129 for all data and text with 1500 minutes
    05-26-09 04:26 PM
    I think as smart phones/blackberry phones become more popular, we will see family data plans in the next few years. With the way cell phones are going, I think in the next 5 or 6 years we will only have unlimited talk and data plans at a reasonable price for family plans as well.
    05-26-09 04:29 PM
    its nice to have when your wife gets 20% off the bill it would be alot of savings
    05-26-09 04:31 PM
    It wouldn't suprise me if this came out. If you look at the track record of cell phones in general it moved along those lines with almost all the services.
    05-26-09 04:40 PM
    1400 Minute Family Select Plan Plan, Unlimited Messaging $110
    Additional Line Of Service $10
    Two BB Data Plans $29.99 Each
    Asurion Ins., $4.99 and $5.99
    Roadside Assistance $5.00
    Visual Voicemail $2.99
    17% Access Discount, 20% Feature Discount
    10 Numbers Free Calling W/Friends And Family
    No Sales Tax In Oregon, Bill Comes To Around $174

Having the 10 Friends and Family numbers really helps keep my minutes low. Last month we used 394 minutes, so my plan is really like an all inclusive unlimited everything, only better because its on Verizons network!!
    05-26-09 04:57 PM
    Just curious if Verizon will come out with the data everything family plan like sprint instead of the individual charges? Wouldnt you think a few more people would get it if its more affordable?

thanks
    I doubt it...you will still see a break down per line....would be NICE!!
    05-26-09 04:59 PM
    1400 Minute Family Select Plan Plan, Unlimited Messaging $110
    Additional Line Of Service $10
    Two BB Data Plans $29.99 Each
    Asurion Ins., $4.99 and $5.99
    Roadside Assistance $5.00
    Visual Voicemail $2.99
    17% Access Discount, 20% Feature Discount
    10 Numbers Free Calling W/Friends And Family
    No Sales Tax In Oregon, Bill Comes To Around $174

Having the 10 Friends and Family numbers really helps keep my minutes low. Last month we used 394 minutes, so my plan is really like an all inclusive unlimited everything, only better because its on Verizons network!!
    Okay you lost me, what does your post have to do with the question about VZW getting a family data plan? And I don't see how you think your plan is like all inclusive unlimited everything, when you pay for 2 data plans!
    05-26-09 07:58 PM
    Okay you lost me, what does your post have to do with the question about VZW getting a family data plan? And I don't see how you think your plan is like all inclusive unlimited everything, when you pay for 2 data plans!
    Clam down my friend, my they thought they were were in the how much is your data plan thread
    05-26-09 08:00 PM
    Ok smarty pants, my point was that I pay less than what Sprint charges for their Unlimited Family Plan. Not sure if you could have more than two lines of service for the same price with Sprint, but I save $15 with Verizon compared to the Sprint plan. Granted I get various discounts as well as the Friends and Family thing, which ultimately keeps my bill lower than what Sprint charges. I never did say that am getting unlimited everything, only that it may as well be called unlimited when essentially I am getting just that and for a cheaper overall price. Im just saying.

And yes, I misunderstood that he was specifically asking about unlimited data, my bad.
    Last edited by cenloe; 05-26-09 at 08:13 PM.
    05-26-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD