Anyone else getting warnings from VZW telling you that you've gone over your TXT message limit and that you should consider upgrading your plan? I get this email about once a month as well as a letter via snail mail. I have the 500 TXT message plan with unlimited In-Messaging. 99% of my messages are In-Messages and my billing detail shows that I might only send/recieve 20 non-VZW messages a month.
    01-02-09 12:49 PM
    Close, when I log in online, it says I have used 184mb of data and I should switch to the unlimited plan. But I called and they said no, thats wrong. But if I get charged $2500 for that crap, I will flip.
    01-02-09 12:56 PM
    Ha, nope but that is funny if they are really trying that lol....
    01-02-09 12:57 PM
    Anyone else getting warnings from VZW telling you that you've gone over your TXT message limit and that you should consider upgrading your plan? I get this email about once a month as well as a letter via snail mail. I have the 500 TXT message plan with unlimited In-Messaging. 99% of my messages are In-Messages and my billing detail shows that I might only send/recieve 20 non-VZW messages a month.
    They are probably looking at your Txt as a whole when they send out the warnings, but then they sort it through the in vs out when they are doing the billing.
    01-02-09 01:41 PM
    Its all done via computers, and the code that was written for it isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination. Basically, if you know your not going over, ignore em.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 03:10 PM
    I got them for a bit and they eventually adjusted and I stopped receiving them.
    01-04-09 01:09 PM
    I lol when I get them
    01-04-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD