hello, im a newbee! im a proud new owner of a bb curve 8330!! im hooked! haha! but i have a question...i really like the faceplate and battery cover of the sprint version of the bb curve 8330?

1. will the sprint version bb curve 8330 face plate and battery cover fit on a verizon bb curve 8330? If so...where can i get it!

thanks everyone!
    07-25-08 11:39 PM
    Both Sprint versions (black and red) and the Alltel verision (black) will fit on your phone; however, as of right now the major companies that sell Blackberry accessories like cnn.cn don't have the 8330 housing in stock. Should have them in the next couple of months I'd say (hopefully less).

On a sidenote, if and when you do buy a replacement housing, make sure to save the original silver housing from Verizon, as if you have a problem a different housing would void the warranty.
    07-25-08 11:42 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    07-25-08 11:47 PM
    thanks guys! i appreciate it!? what was the website to order the oem faceplates for the sprint version? is it hard to change the faceplate?
    07-25-08 11:48 PM
    as far as i know, you can't purchase any of the faceplate (housing) for the blackberry 8330 yet. i've been on the lookout for it as well, but no luck yet. i even tried looking for dummy phones, but read that those housings can't come apart and be replaced to the actual phone. silly me!

cnn.cn carries other housing for other models, but i hear that since the blackberry 8330 and other curve models are popular, they're not making spare parts, but rather the phone itself. as the newer blackberries come out and the curve starts becoming less popular, you'll see the housing parts available online. just give it a couple months or so and i'm sure you'll find the housing to your liking. also, like jta1188 mentioned, make sure you keep your original housing as if you come to troubles with your phone, verizon will not fix the problem unless everything is in it's original state (or something like that).

hope that helps
    07-26-08 01:09 AM
    I am looking for faceplates for the curve 8320. I looked on the colorware site and was awed....I am hoping I will be able to find something a bit cheaper. HELLLPPP!!!!
    08-20-08 12:39 PM
    I am looking for faceplates for the curve 8320. I looked on the colorware site and was awed....I am hoping I will be able to find something a bit cheaper. HELLLPPP!!!!
    maybe purchase spare faceplates for your 8320 and paint it yourself. there are plenty of how to's here on this forum (do a search) or google it and there are some links. good luck though!
    08-20-08 02:54 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    08-20-08 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD