Okay, I know I dont work for vzw anymore but I would like to help my fellow colleagues who are still there from getting slammed.
    Facebook is officially down at the moment. I cant get on through my berry and it is dead on my pc as well.
    I will keep checking... and keep posted.

And yes its wigging me out at the moment; being as I'm not working conventionally anymore Frontierville has me addicted.
    10-22-10 03:38 PM
    It's back up and running fine for me...
    10-22-10 03:39 PM
    Works for me, I've been getting feeds all day
    10-22-10 03:40 PM
    Not for me....wait I don't have it LOL!!!!
    10-22-10 03:42 PM
    may be its down in certain areas. obviously its not my internet because I'm here! weee! anyhoo... hope it starts working soon.

OKAY! Its working again... small alarm... I guess it could be like yahoo going down last week...

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!
    10-22-10 03:43 PM
    it's been working fine for me as well, here in the East coast..
    never encountered a problem today
    10-22-10 03:46 PM
    Okay, I know I dont work for vzw anymore but I would like to help my fellow colleagues who are still there from getting slammed.
    Facebook is officially down at the moment. I cant get on through my berry and it is dead on my pc as well.
    I will keep checking... and keep posted.

And yes its wigging me out at the moment; being as I'm not working conventionally anymore Frontierville has me addicted.
    Why long time no see Heather.
    10-22-10 04:14 PM
    I've been dealing with lots of "stuff".
    Between the qwest canning and not working all summer (Not about to tuck tail yet and go begging for my job back at WDS) I've been busy enjoying being a stay at home mom and camping and fishing and generally being happy for once. At least I was AFTER I won my unemployment.
    Its a looooong story for bbm or private messages here... dont want to hang my wet underwear for every one to see...

and yes... I flooded the forum at 5am.
    I've found that staying up all night is such a rush... but about 5am there's nothing to do... tivo's are all watched and all the house work done. **sigh** There are mornings I miss the early shift... then I slowly regain my sanity.
    One day netflix will stream on my blackberry and all will be well with the world.
    I missed you too btw! LOL
    Might even see if PK will let me start a random thoughts thread again.... whatcha say?
    Last edited by IDsweetcheeks; 10-26-10 at 07:20 AM.
    10-26-10 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD