View Poll Results: Friends & Family Unlimited Calls

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It includes both incoming & outgoing calls to your F&F numbers.

22 81.48%
  • No! It only includes outgoing calls to your F&F numbers.

1 3.70%
  • I have no clue, I don't want to answer or I am just cranky today.

4 14.81%
    This question may need to be directed to our friendly VZW reps - thought I'd ask it here, since my account rep is out of the office & the wait time on 611 is over 6 minutes right now. I hate waiting in queue and I've not yet received my first bill to check it myself.

Friends & Family - the numbers you designate for unlimited calls. Does it include calls FROM those numbers or only origininating from the wireless handset to the designated number?
    02-25-09 09:46 PM
    It goes both ways. they number care considered in calling
    02-25-09 11:11 PM
    Sweet - thanks for the info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 05:57 PM
    There's actually a secret sequence. See, what you have to do, to get the unlimited call is to send a text to the person first (if its a cell phone) and then call them for one minute, then when they call you back it's considered unlimited. I know, there's always a catch with this draconian company Verizon.
    02-26-09 07:14 PM
    I knew there was a catch.

02-26-09 07:25 PM
    There's actually a secret sequence. See, what you have to do, to get the unlimited call is to send a text to the person first (if its a cell phone) and then call them for one minute, then when they call you back it's considered unlimited. I know, there's always a catch with this draconian company Verizon.
    Tell me this now isn't SO! This a joke right?
    02-26-09 07:58 PM
    Tell me this now isn't SO! This a joke right?
    It is. I just got off the phone with a nice soul @ 611.

She told me that what 'Bum said isn't true at all, but that the number calling you has to have the digit "5" in it and cannot be a Sprint number. Something about the Sprint PTT network fouling up the works.
    02-26-09 08:31 PM
    Nice. Dang my leg is feeling it is pulled REALLY hard about now.
    02-26-09 08:42 PM
    Nice. Dang my leg is feeling it is pulled REALLY hard about now.
    Don't feel bad - I had a sinking feeling into the first sentence of 'Bum's reply.

Then my leg felt similar to yours.
    02-26-09 08:44 PM
    lol revenge of ankle biting dog.

I knew all along it was joke as I have been working with F&F since came out. the only number you cannot put in for in calling are 411, your VM, 900 numbers, and international numbers
    02-26-09 08:48 PM
    They said five? I thought it was six, geeze. I'll have to double check.
    02-27-09 04:18 AM
    They said five? I thought it was six, geeze. I'll have to double check.
    Up to five on a single line plan of service

Up to ten on a family share plan
    02-27-09 08:28 AM
    Up to five on a single line plan of service

Up to ten on a family share plan
    No, no, no - my rep told me it was six numbers per line and seven during odd months with a full moon that ended on Monday and up to ten if you called AT&T & said something nasty to them.

Read the company memos, Scott!

02-27-09 10:35 AM
    No, no, no - my rep told me it was six numbers per line and seven during odd months with a full moon that ended on Monday and up to ten if you called AT&T & said something nasty to them.

Read the company memos, Scott!

Your rep is probably Ricanmedic......I'll bet he is giving you a deal on GPS too.
    02-27-09 10:37 AM
    Your rep is probably Ricanmedic......I'll bet he is giving you a deal on GPS too.
    While I don't remember exactly, I think you may be right. He kept putting me on hold to change bedpans or something.

He also said I'd be getting a huge settlement from VZW for me having to suffer through not having GPS on my Moto brick phone with Airtouch 20+ years ago. I thought that was very charitable!

02-27-09 01:04 PM
    I also heard from the same rep that because Verizon can afford it, they will be giving everyone free service for a year. I mean, because they should just do that. They agree they shouldn't make a profit.
    02-27-09 05:44 PM
    Breakin out the hip waiters. getting deep. What other awesome gossip can appear here.
    02-27-09 06:12 PM
    Breakin out the hip waiters. getting deep. What other awesome gossip can appear here.
    This just in!

With all the money VZW is raking in from locking GPS and selling VZNav at ripoff prices, all VZW employees are getting a $250,000 stimulus check, along with massages from scantily-clad geisha girls paid for by LG & Samsung.

Never mind the fact Koreans & Japanese hate each other.

Oh, don't forget the employee kickback of a percentage of the overcharges that VZW screws their 80 million stupid customers with each month.

And I almost forgot that the way VZW is paying for Friends & Family is by strong-arming RIM into leaving WiFi off of Sprint BlackBerrys.

Never forget - VZW is responsible for the holocaust, the inquisition and gave birth to Joseph Stalin, Idi Amin & Genghis Khan.

You know too that without VZW, Jesus wouldn't have been crucified, the black plague would've never happened & JFK, MLK, RFK, Lincoln, Elvis & Janis would all still be with us.

I just want my free BlackBerry service without a data plan & I want it now!!!

02-28-09 01:52 AM
    WOW! So I guess this how how you influence family and friends? all that for 5 and 900 minutes and 10 for 1400 minutes. I am speechless
    02-28-09 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD