ok, haven't seen anything posted about this. I switched to the friends and family and added my numbers in last week. So far so good up until yesterday. I got a call from one of the numbers and about 30 min later switched over using call waiting to non-f&f number. When I checked my minutes it put the whole amount in the peak. Now, I have 2 questions, is there a problem with my f&f, I would think if anything it would put the entire amount in the non-peak. The correct number is in there. And second question, the person I switched over to talk to said she heard a long ring like looping instead of regular ring? Not quite sure what she meant, it was a business call, didn't want to ask too many questions about what she was hearing. Is that normal with the f&f? Sorry about the book, thanks for any help....
    04-11-09 01:54 PM
    This is excellent question. I do not think that anyone would be able to resolve this for you. I would call CS and explain this and they have resources to check it out and get the right info. THey can also escalte to network and see that this working properly.

800-922-0204

WHen you are on a phone call the other caller calling will hear like a beep at the end of the ring. Meaning you are on the phone. Nothing can be done about this.
    04-11-09 01:57 PM
    I already called them and basically they had no answer for me, in fact the rep had to check to see how they should be charged. So, I thought someone hear might know, seeing as how the vz rep had no clue. And I know about the tone at the end of the ring, but she said it was "different" from that.
    04-11-09 02:44 PM
    If this is not being charge right, I would stay on top of this. Maybe a system oversite no one has noticed and needs to be fixed. I would force them to use all rescources to have that investigated. I will also be at work tomorrow. I will look into this as well.
    04-11-09 02:59 PM
    Has the information been billed yet, or are you just seeing the unbilled info on the site? I learned a long time ago that many things look bad on the unbilled minutes list, but end up being billed correctly.

There is a possibility that the rep you spoke with was unable to affect unbilled charges.
    04-11-09 03:09 PM
    If this is not being charge right, I would stay on top of this. Maybe a system oversite no one has noticed and needs to be fixed. I would force them to use all rescources to have that investigated. I will also be at work tomorrow. I will look into this as well.
    Thank You. They told me it might not show up right until billed. But how am I to watch my minutes, if that is not right? I have been a cust for over 7 years and have never gone over my minutes. The rep said it may be an error, that they would be happy to give compensation for it. I didn't call in all mad or anything, just basically for my own understanding and I didn't ask when I originally switched to the plan.
    04-11-09 04:03 PM
    This good you called in though, at least now your account has been noted and will be taken care of if not billed right. This is why rep should never talk to you about unbilled info. Also te online system is it updates might resolve itself.
    04-11-09 04:05 PM
    You sure it was for that call? Are you looking online? #min does not update right away it could have been a peak minute call from a few hours before.

I would watch it, I'm sure it's correct, but if it's not it will be a billing issue and be corrected.
    04-11-09 04:05 PM
    You sure it was for that call? Are you looking online? #min does not update right away it could have been a peak minute call from a few hours before.

I would watch it, I'm sure it's correct, but if it's not it will be a billing issue and be corrected.
    Yes, it was the only call of the day. And yes, I did check again about 8 hrs later and even the next day, still the same.
    04-11-09 04:27 PM
    Let us know how it turns out.
    04-11-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD