I recently picked up a BlackBerry Storm 2 less than a week ago. I then went back to Verizon the following day to exchange the Storm 2 for the same device due to hardware issues. Lately the Palm Pre Plus has caught my eye because of the things it can do that my BlackBerry can't do. Now my question is...would I be allowed to make an exchange and pay the $35 restocking fee?
    Last edited by onemanarmy; 03-12-10 at 12:57 PM.
    03-12-10 12:49 PM
    Did they exchange it for a new one?
    You can only exchnage or return once in your WFG period...
    but if the first one was DOA, then you will still be able to.
    03-12-10 12:53 PM
    Did they exchange it for a new one?
    You can only exchnage or return once in your WFG period...
    but if the first one was DOA, then you will still be able to.
    Yes they did. I had issues with unresponsive keys and the exchanged it for a new one with the improved screen. What's WFG?
    Last edited by onemanarmy; 03-12-10 at 12:59 PM.
    03-12-10 12:56 PM
    Yes they did. What's WFG?
    I'm sorry...lol....I forgot not everyone knows what that is. Worry Free Guarantee.....Dead on Arrival or Defective on Arrival (DOA)

You should be able to exchange for another phone, but you will pay the 35 restock fee because the device is different.
    03-12-10 01:01 PM
    I'm sorry...lol....I forgot not everyone knows what that is. Worry Free Guarantee.....Dead on Arrival or Defective on Arrival (DOA)

You should be able to exchange for another phone, but you will pay the 35 restock fee because the device is different.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-12-10 01:19 PM
    Well I got and exchanged mine in the store. I spent 45 minutes in the store trying to replicate the issues I was having and they finally switched it out for a properly working device.

03-12-10 01:22 PM
    What features are you seeing in the Pre that a BB doesn't have?

I use my device for mainly messaging/e-mail. I have a Pre Plus and always ALWAYS use my Storm2 for it. The only big thing WebOS has over BB is the browser.
    03-12-10 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD