08-29-09 06:46 AM
116 123 ...
tools
    I really wish Verizon would have a deal like Sprint. Unlimited everything for $99 a month. How can you beat that? I have Nextel for work. We got the Hybrid phones at first and the phone part was Sprint. The phone worked great but the 2 way was horrible. We switched to an older iden phone and the 2 way was a ton better, but the phone was horrible because it was old Nextel and not Sprint. I carry 2 phones. Work Nextel, personal Verizon. I dont want to jump ship, but that Sprint deal looks awfully good and I didnt have any problems with the Sprint phones when we had them. I want a BB but I dont want to be limited.
    08-26-09 09:45 PM
    I really wish Verizon would have a deal like Sprint. Unlimited everything for $99 a month. How can you beat that? I have Nextel for work. We got the Hybrid phones at first and the phone part was Sprint. The phone worked great but the 2 way was horrible. We switched to an older iden phone and the 2 way was a ton better, but the phone was horrible because it was old Nextel and not Sprint. I carry 2 phones. Work Nextel, personal Verizon. I dont want to jump ship, but that Sprint deal looks awfully good and I didnt have any problems with the Sprint phones when we had them. I want a BB but I dont want to be limited.
    $139.99 unlimited premium plan. Sprint is cheaper than verizon yes, it also does not have as good of coverage nationwide as verizon. Verizon will more than likely never have a plan identical to sprints... $4 Billion per year (I believe) goes into the network... Sprint cant say the same. So yes verizon charges more, but they also do more with the money that they make.
    08-26-09 09:49 PM
    $139.99 unlimited premium plan.
    Not available on smartphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 09:51 PM
    Not available on smartphones.

true..... unlim everything for smartphones is $178 (including VVM)
    08-26-09 09:52 PM
    you can get an unlimited plan with verizon..... Unlimited select with BIS..... unlimited minutes, messages, and device data
    08-26-09 09:54 PM
    What crackalack said still applies though... its more expensive but you CAN get unlimited everything...
    You get what you pay for...
    08-26-09 09:56 PM
    Sprint offers that cheap plan cause they know they suck and they are trying to make up for it by being cheaper... but at the end of the day, they still SUCK
    08-26-09 09:57 PM
    that too! LMAO!
    08-26-09 10:08 PM
    Unlimited everything on BlackBerry is $149.99.
    08-26-09 10:10 PM
    Most people don't need unlimited minutes, do you have friends and family?

08-26-09 10:10 PM
    Unlimited everything on BlackBerry is $149.99.
    not including tethering, VVM, or VZnav
    08-26-09 10:18 PM
    Sprint offers that cheap plan cause they know they suck and they are trying to make up for it by being cheaper... but at the end of the day, they still SUCK
    But then Verizon charges an arm and a leg and then blocks most of your apps so they are useless.....If you cant say anything positive, then shut up!!
    08-26-09 10:22 PM
    Oh I did not realize that Sprint's "Everything plan" for $99 included nav, tethering, and the like. I thought it was for unlimited minutes, messaging, and regular data use. If that's the case, it's a good deal on a sorry network! lol
    08-26-09 10:22 PM
    $139.99 unlimited premium plan. Sprint is cheaper than verizon yes, it also does not have as good of coverage nationwide as verizon. Verizon will more than likely never have a plan identical to sprints... $4 Billion per year (I believe) goes into the network... Sprint cant say the same. So yes verizon charges more, but they also do more with the money that they make.
    Yeah, I agree, you get what you pay for.
    08-26-09 11:14 PM
    But then Verizon charges an arm and a leg and then blocks most of your apps so they are useless.....If you cant say anything positive, then shut up!!
    Blocks what apps?
    08-26-09 11:22 PM
    H
    Blocks what apps?
    Man I got unlimited everything on att for around 90. I'm running a bold and a storm. Ahh life is beautiful

08-26-09 11:34 PM
    That's nice, but what apps are blocked? AT&T is the king of blocked apps.
    08-26-09 11:39 PM
    Tethering is not included in Sprint's Unlimited Everything plan.
    08-26-09 11:53 PM
    oh its not? thought it was sorry
    08-26-09 11:56 PM
    verizon limits so much
    08-26-09 11:57 PM
    them's fighting words! get the popcorn!
    08-26-09 11:57 PM
    oh its not? thought it was sorry
    Pshh.. if it was they'd def be giving away the bank!

I tried checking on Sprint's website, but couldn't really find the info in the less than 1 min that I really cared to look... So I just chatted with a robot sounding rep on the site haha..
    08-26-09 11:58 PM
    verizon limits so much
    verizon doesnt limit, they just charge for things people wanna use, what business wouldnt want to do that?
    08-26-09 11:59 PM
    verizon limits so much
    Yeah so does AT&T UVerse.. Like 450 channels and that blazing 18Mbit connection they have available here. Wonder why they would put a limit on my 200+ channel plan and my 12Mbit connection when there is so much to offer?! Doesn't me paying a little over $100 a month qualify for simply EVERYTHING there is to offer? It's just services - I'm sure they're not in the business to make money.
    08-27-09 12:01 AM
    verizon limits so much
    Care to expand on that?
    08-27-09 12:31 AM
116 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD