account is showing upgrade date as the 2 year upgrade date instead of the every year upgrade date that i am entitled to as being the primary account holder on an account with a monthly plan of at least 69.99 a month.

for some reason verizon cs cannot confirm this through their systems. just got off the phone from arguing with a cs rep and ended up having to hang up on him.

the question that i called about, which never got answered after we got sidetracked by this, was about the buy one get one free bold offer on the verizon site.

i was wondering if this promotion would be available to me as i want to upgrade my tour to the bold and then open a new line of service with the free bold, i do not want to open up 2 new lines of service. optimally moving up upgrade date for my september upgrade date on a different line on my account would be my choice but paying an extra 6 months at 9.99 a month in order to get a free bold(150 value) is certainly worth it.
    06-03-10 11:03 PM
    Just call another CSR and tell them. They should easily be able to see when you upgraded last and know that you get an annual upgrade due to your rate plan... sucks but sometimes you just get an incompetent (or new/less educated) rep.
    06-03-10 11:29 PM
    The computer shows if you are eligible or not. There's nothing a person on the phone can do about it.

Annual upgrade is for lines on a price plan $49.99+ for the last 3 bill cycles and are over 12 months past their last discounted upgrade. Do you meet those requirements?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 01:52 AM
    The computer shows if you are eligible or not. There's nothing a person on the phone can do about it.

Annual upgrade is for lines on a price plan $49.99+ for the last 3 bill cycles and are over 12 months past their last discounted upgrade. Do you meet those requirements?

Does you voice plan have to be $49.99+ or is it your entire bill?
    06-04-10 11:50 AM

Does you voice plan have to be $49.99+ or is it your entire bill?
    The price plan has to be 49.99 or higher...
    06-04-10 11:51 AM

yes i do. ive met the 49.99 for a long time and the 12 months is up sometime next month, that will be a year since i got the tour.
    06-05-10 08:14 PM
    The price plan has to be 49.99 or higher...
    i thought it was voice plan but that is something that you should probably call verizon about or do a google search. for a rep a while ago he also had no idea about this so i had to do a google search and read him the url so that he could confirm the info for himself(the page was hosted by verizon btw).
    06-05-10 08:15 PM
    Its not going to show the annual upgrade until your eligible for it. and in the computer systems at verizon at least store level, not too sure about the 1800 number it doesn't show us until your eligible for it that you can get it, my guess being in case you change something, and loose eligibility
    06-05-10 08:20 PM
    figured that might be the case sand
    06-06-10 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD