I'm just wondering who has gotten a two year upgrade price before their upgrade date and how much sooner before their date.
    10-31-09 12:06 AM
    i got mine 4 weeks before mu upgrade date with verizon
    10-31-09 12:20 AM
    First off, remember your upgrade date is a few months before end of contract. At least usually.

Now, that said...

Typically, call center reps (at least here in Albuquerque) are lenient on upgrade dates by a few weeks, and are at least somewhat encouraged to be so. I don't know if store reps will do this. It may depend on their managers.

There are also times when a customer will be offered a chance at an early upgrade other than the usual "main line gets annual upgrade" deal. Depends on what kind of promotions are currently going on.
    10-31-09 01:50 AM
    Yes.

It all how your present the situation to them. My daughter smashed the screen on my Curve back in August. I wasn't due for my NE2 upgrade until October, I needed a phone so I gave CC a call. I wasn't trying to cheat the system, just trying to obtain my NE2 credit I would have been receiving in 2 months since I was going to be upgrading anyways. They ran it by their managers and they approved my NE2 credit 2 months early. Ended up participating in the BOGO deal and both my wife and I got brand new Tour's for a grand total of $50.

VZW has always taken great care of me and my family; thanks again VZW!
    10-31-09 11:27 AM
    90% of the time No.. At least in my Call Center. We have a very stringent policy when it comes to NE2. When it comes to upgrade dates thats one thing, we can bend those as much as we want. When it comes to NE2 though I have seen customers turned down 9 out of 10 times when requesting it early, even by a week.
    10-31-09 02:49 PM
    Yes I have had my dates moved up in the past.
    10-31-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD