Hey folks, is it possible for me to watch ESPN Mobile TV on my BB Tour 9630? I am a Verizon customer.

I see various "VCAST" apps listed in my App Center, but they all relate to music, not video.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 10:04 AM
    All of the low-data, "3G" phones get the ESPN app but not the BlackBerries
    06-16-10 10:20 AM
    Jetman, I have seen posts suggesting VCAST video icons appeared on 9630s recently due to a push. At least for those folks, it appears possible to watch ESPN!

06-16-10 10:32 AM
    Jetman, I have seen posts suggesting VCAST video icons appeared on 9630s recently due to a push. At least for those folks, it appears possible to watch ESPN!

I downloaded the VCAST video app and it said I needed to buy a subscription...this was about 2 months ago.

Seeing as we're paying $30/month for unlimited data, why can't we just download the ESPN app? ScoreMobile is not cutting it here!
    06-16-10 02:30 PM
    I agree, but where can I download the VCAST video app!

06-16-10 02:56 PM
    Doing an HRT and Send Service Books should cause it to push out, if it has not. For the HRT, go to Options, then Advanced, then Host Routing, press the BB button, then select Register Now. For the Send Service Books, go to the Setup Folder (or this may be an icon on your homescreen), and select Email Setup, then Sign On with your Username & Password (if you don't know them, then you must contact your carrier to do this step), then press the BB button, select Service Books, then select Send Service Books.
    06-16-10 03:11 PM
    Thanks, trying now.

Update--

I followed your instructions and performed a hard reset. Still, no icon has been pushed. In the past, icons have been pushed to my girlfriend's phone (identical) but not mine. I have also selected "Show All" and found no hidden pushed icons.

Any additional help would be great! Thanks again.

Last edited by 328Crosstalker; 06-16-10 at 03:57 PM.
    06-16-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD