Is there any significant benefit to subscribing to Enterprise Service? My company already has an enterprise server and for me to get their email on my BB I believe I have to pay the extra $15/month. I'm wondering if I'd get anything else for my buck.
    04-06-09 03:02 PM
    Is it your personal phone? If it is, but you still need BES connectivity, you'll need the $45 BES plan. You should know that doing tjis opens you up to your employer being able to monitor & control your device.

If you only need email access from work, your IT dept can generally give you the settings to make this happen without giving them access to what you do and you can use the less expensive BIS plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 03:07 PM
    Yes, it's my personal phone. I'll get with the IT folks as all I want is access to my e-mail. They've set me up on the work BES server and sent me the pin. But when I try to set it up either via the BB or via the web site on a PC it doesn't work.

I'll get with them to see what's going on.
    04-06-09 03:23 PM
    Yes, it's my personal phone. I'll get with the IT folks as all I want is access to my e-mail. They've set me up on the work BES server and sent me the pin. But when I try to set it up either via the BB or via the web site on a PC it doesn't work.

I'll get with them to see what's going on.
    If you can access the email account from remote computers or IT can allow access on remote systems, you should be able to get it on your BlackBerry with BIS ($29.99). If not, then you would need the more expensive plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 04:42 PM
    I've sent them an e-mail. We'll see. I really don't like the idea of them having access to my personal phone data.
    04-06-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD