Emplyees at verizon what discounts etc. do you get
    01-04-09 04:59 PM
    Verizon Workers
    01-04-09 05:15 PM
    sigh.....

It is not professional or appropriate to discuss internal VZW information with non VZW employees. On that note....How much money do you make a year??!?!?!?...
    01-04-09 08:12 PM
    I don't think that is an inappropriate question.
    01-04-09 08:14 PM
    sigh.....

It is not professional or appropriate to discuss internal VZW information with non VZW employees. On that note....How much money do you make a year??!?!?!?...
    This is why I have not answered. I agree totally.
    01-04-09 08:16 PM
    This is why I have not answered. I agree totally.
    Yea, some customers (usually younger ones) that come in start asking stuff like "how much commission do you make per phone" i just say "enough" Or they ask if we get free stuff and i humor them with a "you probably get a better discount than i do" Which actually was true a year ago! lol
    01-04-09 08:19 PM
    What's bad about it, if you get a discount so what?

I don't think anyone would begrudge it to you. It's just a company policy...
    01-04-09 08:20 PM
    I say if you ready want to know, go and work for Verizon. You will soon find out and keep in mind company policies are there for a reason. While some might think it is a simple question, there are internal reasons for not stating and these folks who work for Verizon or any other providers like to keep their jobs because believe it or not these companies have spies, yes you read it correctly and their position is check up on their employees and make sure they are not doing something they shouldn't be. I should know as it happen to a nice person who is now a former employee of a cellular provider - key word is "former". She got to friendly with a customer and let out some company information and the next thing you know - no more job.
    01-05-09 09:19 PM
    Heres how you find out

-Make a resume
    -Apply at a VZW store
    -Hope you get a job there
    -Buy something and see what the discount is
    01-05-09 09:47 PM
    Heres how you find out

-Make a resume
    -Apply at a VZW store
    -Hope you get a job there
    -Buy something and see what the discount is
    LOL, this is the only way youll find out for sure.
    01-08-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD