11-16-08 07:07 PM
45 12
tools
    I'm work for kroger and we get 20% off. I use to work for publix and they do too.

Lindaga35

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 10:32 PM
    i wish i could get a employee discount , i work for a small buisness so im positive i wont be getting one
    I'd double check, even small businesses sometimes get a small discount...even 8-10% would be worth letting them photo copy your pay stub or work ID!
    08-17-08 03:11 PM
    Always good to remind people again.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/you...discount-8834/
    08-17-08 04:20 PM
    Ok, I have a question for the verizon reps that are on here all the time.

I sent my email address and received the reply to my work email, and the company doesnt match. I call CS and they have me go through the process again, which is fine, as it may have been a fluke. I get the same email back with the different corporation at the top of the page. The rep on the phone then tells me that I will have to go to the store and take a pay stub with me.

This is all fine, but I wanted to verify that I was eligible for this discount, since the corporation that I work for is NOT the same as the email. She said that she didnt have access to that info and that the store would.
    Is this correct, or do I need to call and get another rep from CS on the line?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    08-18-08 04:00 PM
    You can go to a corp store and have them add the appropriate discount to your plan. They can tell you how much you get. Had my buddy go in not too long ago.
    08-18-08 04:06 PM
    Ok, I have a question for the verizon reps that are on here all the time.

I sent my email address and received the reply to my work email, and the company doesnt match. I call CS and they have me go through the process again, which is fine, as it may have been a fluke. I get the same email back with the different corporation at the top of the page. The rep on the phone then tells me that I will have to go to the store and take a pay stub with me.

This is all fine, but I wanted to verify that I was eligible for this discount, since the corporation that I work for is NOT the same as the email. She said that she didnt have access to that info and that the store would.
    Is this correct, or do I need to call and get another rep from CS on the line?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    There is a system in VZW that this info can be found by a rep. Keep in mind that if the name was different on the email that was returned you, there might be a parent corporation involved.
    08-18-08 07:53 PM
    I am sure that it isnt a parent company, we are the parent. So do I need to go to the store to make this happen or was the rep I spoke with from CS incorrect. She tried to be very helpful, but if I can avoid the store and do it over the phone, it would be nice. Its only like 8% or something like that, but every little bit helps.
    08-18-08 08:38 PM
    22% off nationwide select plan

22% off BIS data plan

Same discount here.
    08-18-08 08:44 PM
    I am sure that it isnt a parent company, we are the parent. So do I need to go to the store to make this happen or was the rep I spoke with from CS incorrect. She tried to be very helpful, but if I can avoid the store and do it over the phone, it would be nice. Its only like 8% or something like that, but every little bit helps.
    If you would like to try agian, have the rep look into a system called EWI. I believe this si where can be looked up. I am tech side, so I do not do that much on the CS side. Just enough to make me dangerous. IF not you can try the store, but I would call them first before you run over ther.
    08-18-08 08:49 PM
    I went to the verizon store to get my discount applied, but after looking over my most recent bill, it looks like the 15% off was only applied to my voice plan and not my data. Does this seem right? I was under the assumption that I'd be getting 15% off my entire bill.
    11-13-08 07:44 PM
    I went to the verizon store to get my discount applied, but after looking over my most recent bill, it looks like the 15% off was only applied to my voice plan and not my data. Does this seem right? I was under the assumption that I'd be getting 15% off my entire bill.
    Depends on the argreement with your company. Some get dscounts on plans or features, some on both. In your case it sounds liike just the access fee (plan). Data is a feature. Sorry if this was confusing, but it is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick
    Last edited by lastraid; 11-13-08 at 08:09 PM.
    11-13-08 08:04 PM
    Thanks! I should have probably researched more before posting. I just found one of your posts in another thread that set me straight. My company is a bunch of cheap bastids, haha.
    11-13-08 08:07 PM
    my company gives us 8% off of bill AND Accessories.... one cannot complain!
    11-15-08 02:49 PM
    With UPS I get a 22% discount so I can get that whole 900 blackberry plan for around a hundy or so. Discounts are wonderful, every little bit helps.

11-15-08 05:41 PM
    i get 22% monthly service
    11-15-08 05:43 PM
    Yes my brothers get 20% off the bill for verizon and 20% off blackberries
    11-15-08 05:52 PM
    I have a good discount as i work for a hospital

22% plan
    20% features(BIS in my case :] )
    25% off accessories...

SAVES ME A LOT

It's funny that VZW is always in my hospital with like a stand to make sure everyone knows they are eligible...but our discount at ATT is bigger... We get 24% off bill each month(total bill) and 40% off phones(didnt include iphone 3G which was what i switched for at the time) and 30% off accessories....not incl. iphone 3G accessories...
    Last edited by ShortStop51001; 11-15-08 at 09:28 PM.
    11-15-08 09:25 PM
    Yes... I love my discount, its the greatest thing ever

11-15-08 09:45 PM
    I get a state employee discount on my plan: 15% off the the primary line access fee, 20% off my BB data fee, and 25% off the accessories. I also get lower promotional pricing for phones/devices. It looks like the discounting doesnt apply if you're paying full retail.

I need every penny I can get LOL Unfortunately, the discounts are consumed by my 2 additional lines, 250 message plan on my line, and insurance. I just wish that the other features and/or secondary lined are eligible for a discount. I'm thankful for what I get, though.
    11-15-08 10:07 PM
    im confused alittle i called verizon talked to a rep they said i would be able to get like 12% discount i thought cool so i did the fax deal went smoothly waited a month nothing no news so i called back they said never got fax go to my local store so before i got off the phone she checked and said yes ....so i go to the store and show my creds and she found my company but said my company is not enrolled in discounts i had to have my company enroll first...is this true becouse my company feels like they will be charged and doesnt want it.. so does this mean im scre wd?
    11-16-08 07:07 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD