Hey All,

For those receiving an employee discount thru Verizon Wireless, are you guys receiving a discount on just your wireless plan alone or the wireless plan + ($30) data plan?

The Verizon rep told me the discount would apply to all, but I just looked at my statement and there is only a discount on the wireless plan alone.
    09-01-09 04:36 PM
    Sorry, but we have no VZW employees here. Just a bunch of anonymous souls acting in accordance with Internet protocol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 04:39 PM
    You receive half off of call plan and features

09-01-09 04:51 PM
    OP are you talking about a corporate discount or a discount for working at Verizon? Corporate discounts vary depending on the corporation from my experience.

09-01-09 06:02 PM
    Sorry for the confusion!

I am referring to the corporate discount. My employer offers a discount on Verizon Wireless and wondered if this included the $30 data plan as well.
    09-01-09 06:09 PM
    Sorry for the confusion!

I am referring to the corporate discount. My employer offers a discount on Verizon Wireless and wondered if this included the $30 data plan as well.
    It varies based on your employers agreement with VZW.
    09-01-09 06:13 PM
    Sorry, but we have no VZW employees here. Just a bunch of anonymous souls acting in accordance with Internet protocol.

Don't forget the creeps with made up names..
    09-01-09 06:18 PM
    I know with my employer it is 15% off the price plan, 15% off the blackberry feature, and 25% off accessories.
    09-01-09 06:22 PM
    Good to know...wasn't sure if there was one "Standard" employer discount, or if each employer discount was different.
    09-01-09 06:26 PM
    Don't forget the creeps with made up names..
    You have to watch out for the creeps...
    09-01-09 06:31 PM
    Sorry for the confusion!

It does for me. $30 translates to $24 for the BIS plan. Varies by company, but I'm guessing it's a relatively consistent range.
    09-01-09 07:52 PM
    As for how much you get, it's not always half. It depends what kind of plan your employer has with Verizon. I, personally, get a discount (different amount) on each. I think I get 15% off data and 28% off voice.
    09-01-09 07:57 PM
    Yeah see the op said employee discount in the vzw forum so I assumed he's a vzw employee and told him our discount lol

09-01-09 08:01 PM
    I will be switching to Verizon tomorrow or the next day.

And I get 15% off of voice and 12% off the BB plan

Not sure about accessories
    09-02-09 02:13 AM
    My current employer has a deal with VZW that gets me 22% off voice and 22% off data for all the phones on my plan, including those in my family share.
    09-02-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD