ok i was wondering a friend and i want to get a contract both of us get discounts threw our jobs me being at shoprite and him at walmart. i'm wondering can i use both my 10% and his 20% on one contract?
    04-09-10 04:08 AM
    You can only use one discount at a time. And the primary account holder is the one that qualifies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 04:43 AM
    theres no way around it? cause att had linked contracts and i was wondering if i could do somethign liek that
    Last edited by cry8wolf9; 04-09-10 at 05:23 AM.
    04-09-10 05:19 AM
    theres no way around it? cause att had linked contracts and i was wondering if i could do somethign liek that
    No there is no way around it.
    04-09-10 06:14 AM
    ok i was wondering a friend and i want to get a contract both of us get discounts threw our jobs me being at shoprite and him at walmart. i'm wondering can i use both my 10% and his 20% on one contract?
    Holy grammar, spelling and punctuation batman.

AT&T does not combine discounts. Its 1 or the other just like Verizon.
    04-09-10 10:24 AM
    Yep they will take the higher of the two discounts. Be aware that it can take up to two billing cycles to see the discount applied on your bill.

04-10-10 11:42 AM
    Yep they will take the higher of the two discounts. Be aware that it can take up to two billing cycles to see the discount applied on your bill.

Actually, they will only process the discount for the account holder.
    04-10-10 12:49 PM
    True very true.

04-10-10 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD