07-03-09 03:44 AM
29 12
tools
    I have the 29.99 package, I use my web, messengers and email a lot.
    I also get my work email on my phone with no problem.
    It all depends on how your companies email system is set up.
    03-27-09 10:18 PM
    I have the 29.99 package, I use my web, messengers and email a lot.
    I also get my work email on my phone with no problem.
    It all depends on how your companies email system is set up.
    I also have the 29.99 package. I play Pandora and Slacker a lot. Getting your work email does depend on the company set up and how you set up your "blackberry internet service".
    07-03-09 02:51 AM
    this is how verizon and also tmobile is, i worked for them both...they call it unlimited but in reality there is a 10 GB limit a month. Verizon is very hard core because they will start making the internet slower and possibly suspend the internet for the next month so you wont use as much. sucks i know but they say unlimited to attract the customer it is one of those "you better read the fine print"
    07-03-09 03:13 AM
    this is how verizon and also tmobile is, i worked for them both...they call it unlimited but in reality there is a 10 GB limit a month. Verizon is very hard core because they will start making the internet slower and possibly suspend the internet for the next month so you wont use as much. sucks i know but they say unlimited to attract the customer it is one of those "you better read the fine print"
    There is no limit on smartphone-based data. If there was, I'd be in serious trouble, as I regularly blow by your claimed 10GB limit & have hit 20GB. Yes - all in a single billing period.

Now I will challenge you to go to the VZW site & read their TOS. There is no "fine print" to back up your claim.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am returning to bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 03:44 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD