I have officially lost my trackball. as such, I have 5 SMS and a TON of emails that I can't read on my device.......obviously the texts wouldnt transfer, but, if I got a new device most likely under insurance, when I switch the BIS, will my unread emails push to the new device with the service books?
    11-05-09 09:00 PM
    No but you can get those messages by doing a back up and restore to the new device. Aren't the original messages in your inbox too? Or is this a vzw.blackberry email?
    11-05-09 09:03 PM
    I can't see what device you have, but stores have replacement trackballs for Pearls, Curves, and 8830s. Emails received after the device switch will be sent to the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 09:04 PM
    @ supermario...... some I have in email, some are vzw.bb.net addy.

Skyes, do you know if verizon would mail me one? Don't want to drive 60 miles to the verizon store for a trackball
    11-05-09 09:08 PM
    @ supermario...... some I have in email, some are vzw.bb.net addy.

Skyes, do you know if verizon would mail me one? Don't want to drive 60 miles to the verizon store for a trackball
    All messages are saved that are currently on your phone when you do a back up. So you should see them when you restore it. You will not get those message back when you send service books to the new handset as they were already sent.
    11-05-09 10:29 PM
    thanks..... I am gonna see if verizon can just hook me up with a new trackball, but I figure the folks over there will want to replace it if I know them
    11-05-09 10:51 PM
    Having a spare trackball for your Berry is like having a spare tire for your vehicle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD