I have a Storm on Verizon and have to say that I absolutely love the 3G and the overall speed of their network. The email on the other hand is driving me nuts!!! I have a 8900 on Tmobile as well and getting email on hotmail, gmail and yahoo is FAST....like most of the time it will show up in my inbox on my berry before I get notifications on my desktop. Not so with the Storm.....it takes at least 10 minutes, sometimes up to 30 minutes to get a message.

With my corporate email on the Storm (connected through OWA) it seems slightly quicker, but not by much. Even then I don't get all my emails.....I'll come into work early in the AM because I didn't get a certain email from overseas I needed after checking my phone...and that email is right in my inbox, I received all the messages before and after it, but not that one! This seems to happen quite often.

Does anyone else have these problems? Any ideas to fix it? I'm running the latest 5.0 OS from Verizon and on BIS. I have done battery pulls and resent service books multiple times but still slooooowwwww
    11-12-09 12:38 PM
    Try deleteing and resending the service books. If that doesn't help delete the emails all together and readd. It shouldn't be that slow.
    11-12-09 01:28 PM
    Maybe try wiping the device and see if that helps anything, or call into Verizon and see if they can help diagnose the issue.
    11-12-09 01:29 PM
    Thanks guys....I called Verizon and they said they think it's because of the number of emails I have on my corporate email server. They said the Blackberry server has to go through all those each time to find the new ones so it is taking awhile. Guess I'll have to go through and archive some and see if that helps!
    11-12-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD