Is there problems with BIS? My email has been coming in slower and slower by the day. I have seen decrease reliability for weeks. I live in a very good coverage area. My data speeds test very highly on my storm, yet my email takes 30 minutes to come in and comes in in spurts. It used to come in in seconds. I work in a fast paced email intense atmosphere and require email to come in like it is supposed to.
    06-12-09 12:33 AM
    I'm having similar problems. It seems to be a sort pandemic thought. I dunno what the heck is going on with BIS but I'm not getting ANY emails at all. I hope they sort this out soon as well. My business relies heavily on emails as well *sigh*
    06-12-09 12:46 AM
    wow...My second sentence makes no sense hahah. I mean to say:

"It seems to be a sort of pandemic, though."

hahah
    06-12-09 12:51 AM
    My co workers are experiencing the same problem. We all use different verizon berries. I don't know if others are having this problem. I primarily use gmail. I am forced to keep the gmail screen on for new mail alerts. My boss doesn't care to wait when he issues an order via berry.
    06-12-09 02:05 AM
    Yes there have been outages in particular in the last few days.
    06-12-09 11:15 AM
    Some times at the end of the day all my emails come in at once.
    06-12-09 11:48 AM
    these haven't been true outages, more like delays. I do get my messages, just not for 20-30 minutes after they are sent.
    06-12-09 01:01 PM
    06-12-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD