Whenever I send emails back and forth with someone they say that my email is unreadable at around 10 or 20 emails in the conversation. They forward me the email that I sent to them and it is completely wingdings. I haven't had the problem through my BES email, its only my @gmail.com or @vzw.blackberry.net email address. Has anyone else seen this??
    06-22-08 09:50 PM
    Whenever I send emails back and forth with someone they say that my email is unreadable at around 10 or 20 emails in the conversation. They forward me the email that I sent to them and it is completely wingdings. I haven't had the problem through my BES email, its only my @gmail.com or @vzw.blackberry.net email address. Has anyone else seen this??
    I use both emails plus 3 others and have never had this problem. I am not sure if there is a setting on the phone for this or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 11:08 PM
    I've had email from my sprint.blackberry email sent to myself from viigo send article come up garbled but I figured it was some sort of formatting conflict for those particular articles.
    06-22-08 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD