And it says I can only get the Alias, EnV3, EnVTouch, or the Blackberry Storm.

I'm wondering if I waited, would I be able to get the Storm 2 for the two year contract price with my upgrade, or would I have to pay the full retail price? Because if I have to pay the full retail, I would rather just get the Storm 1 and wait a half a year for another upgrade to the Storm 2 (especially since the price will probably drop significantly by then).
    10-01-09 11:42 AM
    you can get any phone that you want with an upgrade when it is out for sale....Unless you have an account manager(government/national account) then you will be limited to what your JOB says you can order.
    10-01-09 11:44 AM
    The phones you mentioned are probably the "free phones" available with your upgrade.
    You can actually what WHATEVER phone you want, and just pay the difference.
    New phones are usually $200 , so the Storm 2 will probably be around this price (that's with your eligible upgrade discount and 2 yr contract)
    10-01-09 11:49 AM
    Nvr and Amo are both correct in the matter... there are phones you can possibly get free and phones that will be discounted
    10-01-09 09:26 PM
    You can upgrade to whatever you want. It will reset your upgrade for a year or twenty months, depending. That's what a VZW rep told me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 09:33 PM
    Go get yourself whatever you want! Make sure its a bb .

10-01-09 09:42 PM
    Go get yourself whatever you want! Make sure its a bb .

10-01-09 09:43 PM
    Go get yourself whatever you want! Make sure its a bb
    Maybe he wants to step up...
    10-01-09 09:51 PM
    And it says I can only get the Alias, EnV3, EnVTouch, or the Blackberry Storm.

I'm wondering if I waited, would I be able to get the Storm 2 for the two year contract price with my upgrade, or would I have to pay the full retail price? Because if I have to pay the full retail, I would rather just get the Storm 1 and wait a half a year for another upgrade to the Storm 2 (especially since the price will probably drop significantly by then).
    Was this in a brochure you received from Verizon?
    10-01-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD