I have a quick question about the EFT with Verizon wireless. I bought a new blackberry storm 2 on November 3, 2009 and I have gave it a shot but I can't stand the phone. So I'm thinking of switching back to AT&T and getting a 9700 bold. Also 98% of the people I work with are on at&t so I would save with m2m with them even if their network sucks in my area.

It my understanding that I have 30 days to return the phone to get out of the EFT. I have all the printed pages the sale guy gave me for the blackberry. Do I need to bring all these back into the store to get out of the EFT? Or would I be good just to package everything back in the box and go in without it?

I would also like to ask and I may have missed it reading the book to reset the phone so they don't have a copy of my emails/contacts?

Thank you.

p.s. I do think verizon has the better network at least.
    11-16-09 09:11 AM
    Bring evertthing back, the 30 WFG wont charge you the ETF, tho there might a restocking fee of 35$
    11-16-09 09:18 AM
    Thank you Sorlipm.
    11-16-09 09:21 AM
    and they will charge you the minutes you used.....
    11-16-09 09:22 AM
    To do a wipe, go to Options, Security Options, then Security Wipe and follow the prompts.
    11-16-09 09:23 AM
    Ty for the info Pkcable.
    11-16-09 11:58 AM
    Have you tried a different phone instead of switching? What's wrong with your s2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 12:51 PM
    What's wrong with your s2?
    Its a BlackBerry Storm?
    11-16-09 01:08 PM
    Its a BlackBerry Storm?
    Hey, H - E - Y, let's lay off the storm today.
    11-16-09 01:11 PM
    Its a BlackBerry Storm?
    Obviously the blackberry does work for some peoples needs . He's switching from a Storm 2 to a Bold 2.. so he does like blackberries.
    11-16-09 02:17 PM
    Weekendbum,

I have a love and hate relationship about my storm 2. I use it mostly for email and web surfing when I'm bored trying to kill time before reporting back at work. So my number one problem with it is trying to type on it. I don't always like to use layout mode for typing but I'm finding unless I do I am unable to click the screen. I even ask question about typing on the storm 2 in the storm 2 forum. And my second problem is I just don't really care for the touch screen. I don't like the finger prints I leave on the screen and I'm always worry I'm going to scratch the screen. And yes I did buy screen protector for the phone.

But I do enjoy the videos I have download to it, and I think it has to have one of the best camera I ever seen on a smart phone. Well this would be the 2nd smart phone I ever own in my life.

I have look into the other blackberry with Verizon and I did like the Tour phone. I had a lot easier time trying to type on it then I did the storm 2. The main reason I'm going to go back to at&t is in my office 70% of the people I work with have at&t. So mobile to mobile would end up saving my minutes in the long since I only ever really talk to them.
    11-16-09 03:54 PM
    Obviously the blackberry does work for some peoples needs . He's switching from a Storm 2 to a Bold 2.. so he does like blackberries.
    But it is still a BlackBerry STORM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 04:50 PM
    Weekendbum,

I have a love and hate relationship about my storm 2. I use it mostly for email and web surfing when I'm bored trying to kill time before reporting back at work. So my number one problem with it is trying to type on it. I don't always like to use layout mode for typing but I'm finding unless I do I am unable to click the screen. I even ask question about typing on the storm 2 in the storm 2 forum. And my second problem is I just don't really care for the touch screen. I don't like the finger prints I leave on the screen and I'm always worry I'm going to scratch the screen. And yes I did buy screen protector for the phone.

But I do enjoy the videos I have download to it, and I think it has to have one of the best camera I ever seen on a smart phone. Well this would be the 2nd smart phone I ever own in my life.

I have look into the other blackberry with Verizon and I did like the Tour phone. I had a lot easier time trying to type on it then I did the storm 2. The main reason I'm going to go back to at&t is in my office 70% of the people I work with have at&t. So mobile to mobile would end up saving my minutes in the long since I only ever really talk to them.
    Okay,

So you like the tour, like the network but your friends are on AT&T. How about get a plan w/ Friends and Family and add those people to your calling list? Or, even better, get them to switch to Verizon?
    11-16-09 05:44 PM
    Or go to Sprint & not have to mess with those calling circles?

Oh rats - I can already feel the heat from the flames....
    Last edited by TwinsX2Dad; 11-16-09 at 05:55 PM.
    11-16-09 05:49 PM
    Or go to Sprint & not have to mess with those calling circles?

Oh rats - I can already feel the heat from the flames....
    If you can actually complete a call..
    11-16-09 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD