On most of my phone calls, I get an echo. My voice bounces back to me, and I have a hard time continuing the conversation. I also get what sounds like a wind tunnel effect.
    This started about three months ago, on my Curve 3g. Verizon replaced it with another Curve, They had me log the calls that I had problems with, so they could check the towers and connections that my phone was using. Verizon could not find the problem, so they sent me a Bold 9650, to see if the problem would go away on a different style phone.
    No such luck. I still have the same problem with my third blackberry device.

I get the echos through just the phone, and my Jawbone. It is amplified through the Jawbone. It happens with different callers. if they turn down their volume, it isnt as bad, but its still there. If I turn down my volume, i cant hear the other caller.
    I'm at my wits end trying to resolve this, and very frustrated with Verizon. I pay way to much for my service, to be experiencing problems like this.

Am I the only one with this issue?
    10-22-11 10:35 AM
    Have they filed a ticket for you? Since you're having the issue with multiple phones it may be network related.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD