12-30-09 09:12 AM
33 12
tools
    How was my response negative? Stop being so sensitive. I never came here planning on caring about people's feelings.
    12-08-09 11:19 AM
    I wasn't aiming that at you sorry. I'm just not looking to be lectured on why people think its wrong. Your response just wasn't helpful and didn't answer my question is all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 11:27 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but I never heard about this update until a week ago. I called VZW and the cs guy said he didnt know anything about this promotion having gone on. I then emailed them and the guy said the same thing. I replied back with a link to an article about it with a picture of a flier and they tried to say that it wasn't their promotion. I find that hard to believe with all the people on here getting that offer but oh well. In the process I also saw some things about how the iPhone could very well be coming to VZW during the end of next year. About the time it does I will be one year into my contract and can probably get them to let me make the switch. I had a 16gb 3gs with AT&T for 2 weeks and absolutely loved the phone. I will NEVER go to AT&T again though. They have terrible coverage and terrible customer service. When I called to complain about signal strength (1 bar in my house and full signal outside the door 10 feet from where i was standing inside) and they said they would move me up the list so i could get a better signal. What list? Im done ranting now though.
    12-27-09 07:24 PM
    does anyone have any advice. I didn't receive the flyer, have been with verizon for 9 years and am about 10 months into my contract with them.

I called customer service and the number provided on the flyer. They wouldn't acknowledge it existed. Said they would have to look through hundreds of promotions to find it. Went to a supervisor got lectured on how the blackberry storm1 will work perfectly once I pull the battery out. I wasn't able to get anywhere after an hour of talking and being put on hold. How did you or others manage to talk to a CSR and get the phone when you didn't receive the flyer.

As well can I upgrade both lines, I would like to upgrade a secondary line on a family plan.

Thank You in advance.
    12-29-09 04:04 PM
    does anyone have any advice. I didn't receive the flyer, have been with verizon for 9 years and am about 10 months into my contract with them.

I called customer service and the number provided on the flyer. They wouldn't acknowledge it existed. Said they would have to look through hundreds of promotions to find it. Went to a supervisor got lectured on how the blackberry storm1 will work perfectly once I pull the battery out. I wasn't able to get anywhere after an hour of talking and being put on hold. How did you or others manage to talk to a CSR and get the phone when you didn't receive the flyer.

As well can I upgrade both lines, I would like to upgrade a secondary line on a family plan.

Thank You in advance.
    So you want to lie? wow.

If you are 10 months in your contract, you have 2 months to wait for your Annual on the Primary line, and if your sec line is not eligible, you wait until 20 months. Stop lying, buy the phone full retail if you want it that bad.
    12-29-09 09:25 PM
    Give me a break. Like im the first person who has asked this question. I was just hoping that someone could give me some advice if they have called customer service and done the same thing. I do appreciate and understand your input though.

Thank You

Last edited by speedyV; 12-29-09 at 09:38 PM.
    12-29-09 09:27 PM
    I already mentioned this but I received 2 flyers. 1 was for my brother to upgrade his storm early thru a promotion through my employer and the other was the regular flyer for him to upgrade his storm early.

The one about the employer promotion said "upgrade early or receive $100 off your bill". Since my brother doesn't want to upgrade yet we took the $100 off option.
    12-29-09 09:51 PM
    Give me a break. Like im the first person who has asked this question. I was just hoping that someone could give me some advice if they have called customer service and done the same thing. I do appreciate and understand your input though.

Thank You

I bought a used Storm1 from someone else a few months ago had issues called and spoke with several different reps at different times. I asked for a one year contract since my Storm 1 had many many issues and I knew I had no warranty. The last time I called he just said "you have been with us for over 10 years, your lines are both VIP(family 2 lines with berrys)we will give you the Storm 2 for a 1 year contract with the rebate and yes your phone is known for multiple issues". I ended up paying less than a new 2 year deal. I never asked for anything free, I did mention the flier was out there but never was condescending or got rude. Just call back and if your history is good with them, they will work with you. You just have to hope not to get a employee that feels like you don't deserve anything because they are having a bad day. Oh and I love Verizon and my Storm2. Had some billing errors years ago they fixed and I never have issues like I see on here. Good luck
    12-30-09 09:12 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD