If CS does a supervisor approval for an early upgrade, can I ONLY go through CS to order my phone? or can they just put a note in the computer so I can go into a store to do an upgrade? My upgrade date is Sep. 21, 2009 and would like to get the BlackBerry Tour this Sunday July 12th...any help would be great...also on a side note, and VZW Reps in here located in the Pasadena, CA area?
    07-10-09 01:25 PM
    This would take a sup approval, I doubt this will happen and if it does it would not be though a store.
    07-10-09 01:32 PM
    Yeah, thats what the CS person told me....that I would take her supervisors approval...I have a one year contract with Verizon, and I had the BlackBerry STORM...returned it 3 times and was fed up...I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten an early upgrade and was able to redeem it at a store or did it have to be mailed out...
    07-10-09 01:44 PM
    Yeah, thats what the CS person told me....that I would take her supervisors approval...I have a one year contract with Verizon, and I had the BlackBerry STORM...returned it 3 times and was fed up...I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten an early upgrade and was able to redeem it at a store or did it have to be mailed out...
    If you have a 1 year contract - you should be able to upgrade 10 months in.
    07-10-09 01:47 PM
    Well thats why I'm trying to get an early upgrade, 2 months early...was wondering if I could ONLY do it through CS and redeem through CS or can I go into a store
    07-10-09 02:08 PM
    Hard call - It is up to each store. There are also factors like payment history, etc.
    07-10-09 02:21 PM
    A store wont do it. CS might be able to, but again, i doubt that as well.
    07-10-09 04:39 PM
    What's with all the can I upgrade posts? You'd think this new phone was the second coming of the messiah. Please, we can't take another Obama.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD