i want to upgrade to the bold. a guy in the store said i get my NE2 sept 2nd so i get $100 off. is it possible to get any early upgrade with the $100 of since its like a month and a half away?
    07-20-10 11:29 PM
    Call them and see what they say. It doesn't hurt to ask.
    07-21-10 12:44 AM
    Verizon declined my upgrade request via Wirefly.com for a Bold at the cost of $49.99. My upgrade date at the time was 10 days away. If you are really interested in a Bold, then shop around. you can get it for less than $149
    07-24-10 06:55 AM
    Call them and see what they say. It doesn't hurt to ask.
    My NE2 is due on Dec 23 so I called customer service this morning and complained about my phone messing up all the time. The gentleman worked with me and apologized that I was having so much trouble and now I am eligible for an early upgrade w/$100 off the sale price of a new phone. Not to mention if you order online you get an extra $100 off instantly.

So I will be ordering my Droid X for $99

NOTE: I spoke to another CS rep earlier that morning and I was told by her that I could not move my upgrade date and I would have to wait my 4 months to get it. So I called back again spoke to someone else and I had my upgrade date moved up to today.
    07-24-10 04:27 PM
    Is NE2 only for primary account holders? Someone on my plan upgraded and they didn't get $100 off...they did it through a Best Buy....

Also, correct me if I'm wrong here:

Primary account annual upgrade = 2-yr upgrade price
    NE2 (really "new every 18 months") = 2-yr upgrade price minus $100
    End of 2-yr agreement = 2-yr upgrade price??

Maybe that's my mistake...not upgrading during the NE2 "18-24 months" of the contract...or does the NE2 $100 discount last on each line as long as you have an account?
    07-24-10 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD