Has anyone ever tried to do an early upgrade with 10 months left on there contract. That's what I have left and I was just curious

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 08:33 PM
    You can do an early up grade every year as long as you have the 900 minutes a month plan. You will not get the new every two, witch is $50 off the new contract price. Instead you will pay an extra $20 on top of the new contract price. For example the bold 9650 is 99.99 with a new 2 year. You would pay 119.99. Its better then 500.

07-25-10 01:31 AM
    Only for the primary line, right?
    07-25-10 08:04 AM
    I have a family plan with the 700 minute plan. would i need to up that to 900 before i try to upgrade
    07-25-10 09:14 AM
    Has anyone ever tried to do an early upgrade with 10 months left on there contract. That's what I have left and I was just curious

I had 4 months until my NE2 upgrade. I called customer service yesterday morning and complained about how much trouble I was having with current phone and they let me do an early upgrade.

I guess it depends who you talk to because I called earlier that morning and talked to someone else and that customer service rep told me that I had to wait my 4 months and they couldn't give me an early upgrade.
    07-25-10 09:48 AM
    I have a Nationwide plan with 700 minutes and I was able to upgrade after 12 months!
    07-25-10 10:21 AM
    ok thanks guys. I'm probably going to wait just a little while longer and give it a try. i want the storm 2 refresh. i have a bold now but the storm looks pretty cool too
    07-25-10 10:34 AM
    I have a family plan with the 700 minute plan. would i need to up that to 900 before i try to upgrade
    Their is not a 900 minute option for the family plan. The next one up from that is 1400 minutes witch is what I just started with my new beautiful bride. I made sure that I would sill be abel to upgrade every 12 months.

07-25-10 10:37 AM
    You can do an early up grade every year as long as you have the 900 minutes a month plan. You will not get the new every two, witch is $50 off the new contract price. Instead you will pay an extra $20 on top of the new contract price. For example the bold 9650 is 99.99 with a new 2 year. You would pay 119.99. Its better then 500.

Their is not a 900 minute option for the family plan. The next one up from that is 1400 minutes witch is what I just started with my new beautiful bride. I made sure that I would sill be abel to upgrade every 12 months.

Wow, please use spell check. Those hurt to read.

Anyways. If you qualify for an early upgrade you can upgrade every 12 months. There is a 20 dollar fee to do the early upgrade but at least you have the option of getting a phone every year.
    07-25-10 11:29 AM
    Wow, please use spell check. Those hurt to read.

Anyways. If you qualify for an early upgrade you can upgrade every 12 months. There is a 20 dollar fee to do the early upgrade but at least you have the option of getting a phone every year.
    Sorry I didn't know I was being graded. ***

07-25-10 12:04 PM
    I'm pretty sure the 20 dollar fee can be avoided if u activate the phone yourself online

07-25-10 12:39 PM
    I'm pretty sure the 20 dollar fee can be avoided if u activate the phone yourself online

I was told by a CS Manager I had to pay the $20 for the early upgrade. I would rather pay the $20 for the early upgrade than the full retail price of the phone.
    07-25-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD