Hi,

I hope you can help me. I might need to terminate my Verizon Wireless contract early. Besides the Early Termination Fees (that I am well aware of) will Verizon Wireless require me to pay a the full retail price for the Storm 2 (9550) that I got last October?

Thanks,
    Z
    03-11-10 08:00 PM
    No. The ETF is it.
    03-11-10 08:43 PM
    Thank you very much!
    03-11-10 10:01 PM
    Yep, that's why the ETF is there. If you got it back in October than you are not subject to the new "advanced" ETF of $350. So don't let Verizon do that to you. The new ETF went into effect January 18th (or something like that). It was NOT retroactive.
    03-11-10 10:39 PM
    Yep, that's why the ETF is there. If you got it back in October than you are not subject to the new "advanced" ETF of $350. So don't let Verizon do that to you. The new ETF went into effect January 18th (or something like that). It was NOT retroactive.
    Calm down, no one is going to "try" anything, the correct etf will automatically apply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 02:31 AM
    I am calm. When I left Verizon (yeah I know I'm back) buy I had signed back in the summer of last year, when my final bill came my two lines had the new ETF of 350. I had to fight to get them reduced even though the reps knew that the new fees should have been assessed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 12:04 PM
    In fact the opposite is true.. When customers signed up contracts for $350 before Jan 18th but after we added the advanced device ETF we lowered their term fees back to $175 because now only smartphones/netbooks have $350 etfs.
    03-13-10 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD