I'm wanting to move up to a Tour from the Storm....the contract was renewed in January....is there a way to get 2 year pricing on a Tour in light of not even a year passing by?
    08-20-09 09:35 AM
    You need to call them and ask. I just got my Storm in January and want a Tour as well. I have been with Verizon since they bought out Prime Co but I switched the account over to my girfriend to get her employee discount. The rep told me I qualified for an upgrade in two months through the VIP program. You need to have a $69.99 plan or higher, had your service over 6 months and never been over 60 days late. So needless to say I have to wait until October to get my Tour for the 2 year contract price. Hope this helps.
    08-20-09 09:39 AM
    What about buying it through another site?
    08-20-09 10:29 AM
    Not gonna happen. You got that storm for that price cause you agreed to keep it for 2 years

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 10:40 AM
    What a POS....I want away from this phone like nobody's business
    08-20-09 11:01 AM
    You're not the only one lol But remember you can call in and see if they can do anything for you its always worth a try.
    08-20-09 11:07 AM
    Retail price...

but call and ask if you can get an ANNUAL upgrade.
    Depending on your status as a customer they might be able to offer you that. You would lose your New Every Two extra discount.. ( $30 or $50 ) but you might be able to get a 2yr pricing. You have to ask though... and be nice about it. If you get nasty and uppity you wont get any help.
    08-20-09 11:07 AM
    What a POS....I want away from this phone like nobody's business
    if you want away from it so bad, then why didn't you figure that out before your 30 days were up?
    see the thing is now that the tour is out a lot of storm owners now hate their phone and just want something new!
    maybe people should think before they jump!
    08-20-09 11:11 AM
    if you want away from it so bad, then why didn't you figure that out before your 30 days were up?
    see the thing is now that the tour is out a lot of storm owners now hate their phone and just want something new!
    To the second part, I agree 100%.

However, to part 1, I've had smart phones before that started failing more and more as time went on (thanks Palm 700wx, what a POS). It started freezing, missing phone calls, unable to dial, unable to send/receive e-mails, etc. with more and more consistency as time went on. Even Twins has said Blackberries will develop more problems over time.
    08-20-09 01:29 PM
    maybe people should think before they jump!
    I bought my Storm the day it was released and kept it past the 30 day point in the optimistic hope that it would someday stabilze. My optimism was not rewarded.
    08-20-09 06:02 PM
    I bought my Storm the day it was released and kept it past the 30 day point in the optimistic hope that it would someday stabilze. My optimism was not rewarded.
    not yet anyway. Good things come to those that wait. Some just have to wait longer than others
    08-20-09 06:29 PM
    Hey give them a call you might get lucky.
    08-25-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD