Well, i just got off the phone with verizon, and since i've had a dozen replacement storms, he offered to move up my upgrade date so i can choose a new phone.

Now, i have a question i forgot to ask him.

I currently have a upgrade on my account available, say i do go for the early upgrade on my line, will i be able to get the buy-one-get-one-free deal on the droid? For the early upgrade he'll do on my line + the line thats already available for an upgrade?
    Last edited by Enriqueftw; 02-23-10 at 09:51 PM.
    02-23-10 06:52 PM
    You can only get the BOGO (buy one get one) if there are TWO lines on your account currently eligible for an upgrade. If you only have one, you CANNOT use the BOGO.

The multi-fru policy has been discontinued due to abuse. But it was that if you had more than 3 exchanges in 90 days, you could trade up for another phone model of equal/comparable features.

Most reps won't offer it. But again, since it's been discontinued, you won't get it anymore. I have only had luck with a multi-fru in the corp. store where a manager had to approve the exchange. They are not common, and again, won't happen anymore since the policy has been discontinued.
    02-23-10 07:22 PM
    You can only get the BOGO (buy one get one) if there are TWO lines on your account currently eligible for an upgrade. If you only have one, you CANNOT use the BOGO.
    Right, 2 upgrades would be needed.
    But the guy offered to move up my upgrade date to get me a new phone on MY line, when he does that, will i be able to get the BOGO, since i already have another line with an upgrade available?
    02-23-10 07:33 PM
    You basically got a multi-fru.
    They moved up your date but you have to buy the new phone.

For the life of my I can't see how people find multiple defective phones.
    I had one Storm I and my Storm II. Neither gave/give me any issues.
    02-23-10 08:24 PM
    You basically got a multi-fru.
    They moved up your date but you have to buy the new phone.

For the life of my I can't see how people find multiple defective phones.
    I had one Storm I and my Storm II. Neither gave/give me any issues.
    The answer you seek is called PEBKAC
    02-23-10 08:27 PM
    The answer you seek is called PEBKAC

Possibly

But that still doesn't answer my question, thanks for the cute little comment though.
    02-23-10 09:49 PM
    Yes, to answer your question, you can upgrade using the buy one get one since you have a line that is already eligible for an upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD