08-04-10 07:19 AM
41 12
tools
    j2nmeyer hijacking a thread like this is frowned upon. It would be best to just start a new thread.

But to answer your question, I have 25 apps on my 8130 and don't have problems. I just watch my memory and do what needs to be done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 08:04 AM
    Hmm, I was wondering if this could be done. Now I have the answer. Oh well, will just forward what I need to a PC.

Thanks for the info guys.
    04-07-09 08:58 AM
    i have an E-mail@VZW.Blackberry.net. I have BIS. I forward all my gmail emails to my E-mail@VZW.Blackberry.net since it gets to my blackberry faster then setup a gmail account to only use the smtp.
    How'd you set up gmail to only use the smtp?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:32 PM
    This would be a grate option i wish.
    05-12-09 02:51 PM
    This website works but i dont know where to find the ESN/MEID...

if someone knows where that ESN/MEID...

porfavor tell me
    07-22-09 06:11 AM
    Under battery
    07-22-09 07:29 AM
    i have an E-mail@VZW.Blackberry.net. I have BIS. I forward all my gmail emails to my E-mail@VZW.Blackberry.net since it gets to my blackberry faster then setup a gmail account to only use the smtp.
    You should re-set-up your gmail account. I get my gmails instantly through BIS. No need to trick it into imap either.
    07-22-09 01:34 PM
    Sorry to revive an old thread but just wanted one last bit of clarification... With the @vzw.blackberry.net email this works as a full on functioning email address but can only be received/viewed on the phone and can not be checked on the desktop? Reason why I ask is I considered switching all emails to this address and using it as a primary personal email account.. The downside being if I receive something I can't get on my phone I have no way of checking or receiving this email on my computer unless I forward it myself if I understand this?
    I use my vzw.blackberry.net address as a back-up. My Blackberry receives emails to my @yahoo.com address before I see it on the desktop. I pay the $20/year to allow extra large attachments, no on-screen adverts, etc.

Any attachment that is too big for the Blackberry, I can log onto any computer, et voila!

Plus, Yahoo! doesn't have a storage limit for email.
    07-23-09 06:59 AM
    Yup for the bis account and if you don't know call verizon and they'll help you find it.
    07-24-09 08:11 AM
    does anyone know how to clean the roller ball on the tour mine will not work properly..
    10-28-09 08:06 PM
    I have a bcc of my blackberry email go to my gmail and then created a filter for it on my gmail account via the bis ( didnt want to get same email twice. )
    Then I get a copy of my blackberry emails on gmail for record.
    Worked lovely.
    10-29-09 07:17 AM
    does anyone know how to clean the roller ball on the tour mine will not work properly..
    Search then post. But just cuz an old thread comes up doesn't mean its the correct one(obviously) maybe post this question in the tour section?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ba...9630-a-289020/
    10-29-09 07:20 AM
    bitter much? :P
    10-29-09 07:29 AM
    bitter much? :P
    You're right I should lighten up and be like "welcome to the forums" oh well.
    10-29-09 07:35 AM
    Try this link, it details how to access the web browser for online eMail access

verizonwireless. com / b2c/ splash/ blackberry.j s p
    10-29-09 05:18 PM
    That is a restriction on BB part but is not that restict for consumers though and also thats what BB devices are for.
    Good point
    08-04-10 07:19 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD