Hi fellow bur's-has any1 had the problem of once they rec a tx msg about a min to 20 mins l8r they get that same exact tx msg again even tho the person did not send it 2u again?? it has happ'd 2me a few times-i have the bur curve 8330/4.5 i'm guessing this another 1 of the glitches w/this ph beside the speaker pik'ing up for 1or2 sec when u hit the green send key 2 answr. Thanks
    01-01-09 02:39 PM
    I can't read what you wrote.
    01-01-09 03:24 PM
    Hi fellow bur's-has any1 had the problem of once they rec a tx msg about a min to 20 mins l8r they get that same exact tx msg again even tho the person did not send it 2u again?? it has happ'd 2me a few times-i have the bur curve 8330/4.5 i'm guessing this another 1 of the glitches w/this ph beside the speaker pik'ing up for 1or2 sec when u hit the green send key 2 answr. Thanks

um..what?

Its not a glitch with the phone, its a network issue that will be corrected shortly.
    01-01-09 03:26 PM
    i haven't had this issue.

Maybe what you are noticing is the threaded text messaging feature...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 03:27 PM
    Yea never heard of this one before sounds weird.
    01-01-09 03:36 PM
    If I am hearing you right you keep getting the same txt msg. twice or more. This usually caused by a hang up of messages in the txt system. If this continues, you will need to call your carrier to have them reset the features on your account, which in turn will reset the TXT server and should resolve this issue.
    01-01-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD