10-06-09 10:31 AM
32 12
tools
    I've always ordered online, only because I like getting my rebates instantly. If you go into the store or order from a rep on the phone you have to mail in your rebate. Plus, I think the rebates come on a Verizon Debit Card now.
    10-02-09 12:09 PM
    I've always ordered online, only because I like getting my rebates instantly. If you go into the store or order from a rep on the phone you have to mail in your rebate. Plus, I think the rebates come on a Verizon Debit Card now.
    Which you can use any place Visa is accepted, transfer it to your bank account, or go to an accepting bank and get the cash. Just as easy as getting a check in the mail.

For those that shop in the retail store, but buy online. If your not planning on buying dont hold the employee there for 45mins while you ask him questions. You are taking money out of his pocket if they are missing other sales while you have no intention of buying..

Relate this to a doctor, you dont get free medical advice over the phone. Or a lawyer, you wouldnt ask them a bunch of questions just to go another lawyer.
    10-02-09 01:11 PM
    I am ready to upgrade from my 22 month old Pearl to a Tour. I've played with it in store and like it. Also, glad to see I can finally use the gps for free unlike the pearl.

I now have the old Americas choice 900 plan with 500 texts for $20 plus the $29.99 data for a total of 110+tax=118

The new plan appears to be 900 min with unlimited texts included and its $20 more than my old plan so should still be 80+29.99=110+tax=118. I started clicking through the upgrade screen online and it acts like its going to be higher than that though.

Also, last time, when I got the Pearl, I talked them into dumping an extra 2000 minute pool onto my account, but prob no way to get more through an online upgrade, but I like the better instant price online. I guess since I should have the 5 in numbers now it prob wont be an issue anyway.
    10-05-09 09:59 PM
    The new plan appears to be 900 min with unlimited texts included and its $20 more than my old plan so should still be 80+29.99=110+tax=118. I started clicking through the upgrade screen online and it acts like its going to be higher than that though.
    Make sure you're not selecting the wrong BlackBerry plan - get Web/Email - get the Select voice option and don't add any texting plans, since texting is included.

With that, you are correct. $79.99 900min voice & $29.99 data, for a total of $109.98+tax.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 12:54 AM
    Thanks twin.
    I'll give that a try.
    Sucks I can't argue with anyone for another bonus minute pool, but with the In 5 numbers, I prob wont need it.
    10-06-09 09:42 AM
    Ok, I'm missing something on the VZN site here.

When I go through the UPGRADE my plan email, it shows the discount of 50 more off the phones.

I currently have 900 min Americas choice for 59.99
    +20 for 5000 texts
    +29.99 for Data for the BB

I THOUGHT the new plan was gonna be 900 min for 79.99
    WITH unlimited texting included.
    +29.99 for data

So, my bill would be the same.

Instead, I'm seeing the 900 Min plans is 99.99

Soo, my bill would be 130 instead of 110.

Am I still looking in the wrong place????
    10-06-09 09:55 AM
    Ok, Nevermind.
    I figured it out. It was in a totally different place than I was looking. I was directing myself to "blackberry" plans which I think are in the premium category.
    I got it done, and my new Tour should be here soon.
    10-06-09 10:31 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD