I'm interested in this phone. No pre order by phone, not on the website to order. I live in BFE ND, I'm not sure that the local VZW outlet ever had the Storm, so my chances of getting a ned Droid X are pretty slim. The closest Best Buy is a 3 hour drive away. Whats a guy to do?
    07-14-10 02:04 PM
    you will be able to order in online after 12:01am (possibly eastern time) tonight.
    07-14-10 02:20 PM
    It's not on the website to order because it hasn't released yet. DERP!
    07-14-10 03:04 PM
    I would be nice if you could pre order it, so it was delivered on the 15th.
    07-14-10 03:28 PM
    Htfu......
    No kidding.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 04:23 PM
    So it WILL be available to order on the website at MN? Not feeling confident
    about this. I'm still using my original Storm 1, and anxious for a freaking change.
    07-14-10 06:13 PM
    Yes it WILL be available at midnight. The reason it's not available online now is because the phone hasn't been released yet. you could always call telesales, and I'm sure they will confirm this for you.
    07-14-10 06:47 PM
    I just ordered mine. See, not hard to do when you just wait.
    07-15-10 02:10 AM
    I just ordered mine. See, not hard to do when you just wait.
    Unless you waited toooo long ..... lol

Now there is a waiting period , order today to get shipped by 7/27....maybe .Almost as long for incredible (8/3) oh well vzw tried but repeated the same old thing looks like.
    .... wait pfft ... the DX doesn't have Amoled screens tho so guess it was something else.
    07-17-10 09:14 AM
    I know. That's crazy that they hype up these phones, then don't carry enough.

Last edited by supermario28; 07-17-10 at 11:07 AM.
    07-17-10 09:37 AM
    Verizon sent me TWO emails saying I was eligible to upgrade to the Droid X on the 15th, my NET isn't up till 4/11. So I click on the link in their email (again stating I AM eligible for $199 price), when I get there the price is $569.

I'm not unhappy that apparently I will have to wait until April, what I am unhappy about is THEY emailed ME saying I could upgrade for $199 and when I follow THEIR link it is full price.

I have emailed them telling them how unhappy I am about this, I don't expect much I just want them to know how I feel.
    I would never have attempted to upgrade before the April date if THEY had not sent me that email.

Yes I have been counting the days until I could get a phone I could actually see, not to speak about other problems with my Tour, but I had planned on waiting until my NET.
    07-17-10 11:36 AM
    sounds like they offered an early upgrade but the special promo is not available online. Does it specifically say to order online or does it give you a number to call or tell you to go to a store?

07-17-10 03:55 PM
    It actually gave a link to click to buy now and no numbers to call or instructions to go to a store.

However I did finally receive a reply to my email to them saying exactly what you said along with a number to call to be able to upgrade.

Now to make the decision to do it...lol... I know I will but I have to stew over it for a bit.
    07-18-10 10:51 AM
    I have it now, trust me, you won't be dissappointed.
    07-18-10 11:41 AM
    The phone is awesome. I love my incredible though. I can't get over the bump in the back where the camera is. I like my phone to be flat all the way around.
    07-19-10 02:32 AM
    ...But the incredible isn't totally flat on the back lol either .I agree though the incredible is Way better then my blackberry 8330
    07-19-10 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD