Does a rep know or anyone else know when they will drop the price of the Incredible? Just asking. Thanks
    05-15-10 02:18 PM
    Not any time soon. They haven't even dropped the price of the Moto Droid. It's worth the 200 bucks though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 03:18 PM
    In your opinion you think the moto droid is better than the incredible.
    thanks
    05-15-10 03:57 PM
    They're both great but I hate the look of the Moto. The Incredible has a faster processor and a better camera. I might be biased but the DI is better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 04:06 PM
    Does a rep know or anyone else know when they will drop the price of the Incredible? Just asking. Thanks
    Quit being cheap.

Do you have an Ipod? How about a GPS for your car? Do you own a large screen TV? If yes is the answer to any of those, how much did u pay? Lets go with the Ipod, lets say you pay 300 for it. What does it do? Plays music and some play video....Well with the 200 dollar Incredible it does that and makes calls, gets voicemail, surfs the web, downloads any application you can think of, text messages, sends pictures and i can keep going.

Also....IT JUST LAUNCHED.
    05-15-10 07:32 PM
    Alright, you have some great points! Thanks!
    By the way I don't own an Ipod.
    Thanks again
    05-15-10 09:23 PM
    The only thing I would compare really is battery life between both the Moto Droid and HTC Incredible. The rest should be about the same as far as the experience. I mean sure the Incredible has more stuff, but it's still Android.
    05-15-10 10:44 PM
    What is the compare on the battery life of both phones? Thanks Mister
    05-16-10 09:05 AM
    The thing is selling out as soon as they get more in stock. Until sales slow down they won't be lowering the price of the incredible or the Motorold droid.

Unless you provide some sort of incentive, like maybe offering to buy two smartphones or something, you'll be waiting a long time for the Incredible's price to drop.
    05-16-10 10:15 AM
    What is the compare on the battery life of both phones? Thanks Mister
    The Motorola Droid has a much better battery life, but it comes at a cost. The Motorola has a 550MHz processor, the Incredible is 1GHz. I mean if you're not really looking for rich 3d apps and such, the motorola droid should be fine.

The incredible has issues lasting even a day though when used intensively (lots of data, gps, web browsing etc.)
    05-16-10 10:17 AM
    Thanks for the info snork! I heard there are going to be some nice looking after market larger batteries. Who knows. Thanks again!
    05-16-10 11:02 AM
    Thanks for the info snork! I heard there are going to be some nice looking after market larger batteries. Who knows. Thanks again!
    Probably, I just hope when they do they make a nice backing like the incredible already has
    05-16-10 10:57 PM
    You might have to compare battery life by reading reviews on phonescoop.com. If a phone gets eight more hours of battery life then it's useful to know.
    05-18-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD