Anyone else having issues with BIS? My BB is telling me my Pin-Pin is No, and my internet access is totally down. I've done a battery pull, and still no luck.
    08-10-09 04:15 PM
    Try registering again and resend service books. See if that helps. In Phoenix and no probs here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 04:31 PM
    Re-register HRT and resend service books, then do a pull. If that doesnt work then call into Big Red and check to see if there are any outages/maintenance in your area
    08-10-09 04:44 PM
    Mine is fine in upstate NY
    08-10-09 04:50 PM
    hey I'm havin issues with mine as well, and i also tried resending service books and registering host routing table and battery pull, no matter where I'm at for the last hour or two, my signal has only been 1x or 1xev, not the usual 1X or 1XEV...browser is a no go and so is bbm
    08-10-09 05:20 PM
    hey I'm havin issues with mine as well, and i also tried resending service books and registering host routing table and battery pull, no matter where I'm at for the last hour or two, my signal has only been 1x or 1xev, not the usual 1X or 1XEV...browser is a no go and so is bbm
    Where are u located in NorCal? No issues in SJ? Like i said earlier, call VZW and check if there is any maintenance in the area or outages reported/confirmed.
    08-10-09 05:26 PM
    Everything is working fine in Houston, Texas !!!
    08-10-09 05:45 PM
    Where are u located in NorCal? No issues in SJ? Like i said earlier, call VZW and check if there is any maintenance in the area or outages reported/confirmed.

I'm acctually located in SJ....I've also tried programming through *228 and it says successful, and I'm still getting the 1xev and 1x....kinda shocking to me because I've never seen it in lower case and then read somewhere that if it's lower case, you're not getting any data coverage?
    08-10-09 05:51 PM
    ok so after calling verizon, they tell me to just go into manage connections, uncheck next to mobile network, pull battery, wait 30 seconds, and put battery back in...Voila, it works now.....its always the last thing you try haha
    08-10-09 06:52 PM
    I also had the same problem in Oakland. BP did the trick for me.
    08-10-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD