I recently spoke to verizon rep and they offered my my secound multi-fru. It happened first with the storm and they replaced it with the tour. I am currently on my 4th tour, which have all been just about trackball issues. I didnt wine about the ripple or the door..didnt bother me. I always take it to the store, but this time they told me they wouldnt replace it and call #611

I think part of it was the first CSR was on the phone with me for 55mins and i spent 45mins on hold. It was the worst i have ever had when dealing with them. He's the first one that suggested the multi fru, but i could tell he was new just because of the way he handled the phone call.

I hung up and he called back and said he did a multi fru for a new tour (out the box) I said okay and said i had to go. Clicked back over to the new tech support lady and told her i did not agree to that order. If they were really giving me another one i wanted to downgrade to something simple...env touch...(i know). After talking to her manger they agreed!!

I had to wait for the other orders to get canceled before they would send the env out. HOWEVER, it has been two days and still havent been sent out yet and the tech support lady wont be back to work til tomorrow. And dealing with other reps arent helping to get it sent. We called the store and they wouldnt take it back because they didnt set up the deal. Figured that.

Long story short....this is the first time i felt like verizon actually cared.
    10-07-09 08:06 AM
    have fun with that env touch...see ya on the bb side again soon
    10-07-09 08:28 AM
    I think an Envy would be best for you.
    Its highly unlikely that you'd have so many defective phones. BTW, whyd you lie and say that you did not agree to that order?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 08:58 AM
    I think an Envy would be best for you.
    Its highly unlikely that you'd have so many defective phones. BTW, whyd you lie and say that you did not agree to that order?

I didnt lie, i told him i dont wanna do a mult fru to replace my tour but he left me on hold, wasnt til he called back when i was on the other line with another verizon person did i learn about it. I wasnt gonna play the wait game again so i just said okay and clicked back over..and told the tech person what he just said.
    10-07-09 10:34 AM
    Well they already did a multi fru to a tour for you, which is only a 1 time courtesy, so yeah I would say they went the extra mile for you for doin that twice which is usually unheard of.
    10-07-09 10:44 AM
    Well they already did a multi fru to a tour for you, which is only a 1 time courtesy, so yeah I would say they went the extra mile for you for doin that twice which is usually unheard of.

And thats all im pointing out...that they went the extra mile...and i was thankful. I promise to pay my bill on time from now on!
    10-07-09 10:54 AM
    And thats all im pointing out...that they went the extra mile...and i was thankful. I promise to pay my bill on time from now on!
    You better... or you'll get the guys in suits and a crowbar at the door lol
    10-07-09 01:35 PM
    You're allowed to pay your bill on time?

10-08-09 09:13 AM
    Am I wrong or can you only have 1 multifru in a contract period?
    10-08-09 11:36 AM
    What is a multi fru? hahah, dumb question, but i'm looking to get rid of my Storm and move to a Tour, and i'm wondering if this will help me. Thanks!
    10-08-09 11:02 PM
    What is a multi fru? hahah, dumb question, but i'm looking to get rid of my Storm and move to a Tour, and i'm wondering if this will help me. Thanks!
    on an unrelated note, hows Dubois?
    10-08-09 11:23 PM
    Hah, good? Any reason for asking?
    10-08-09 11:27 PM
    Solution: Get a Bold or wait for the Onyx ( bold2 ) and get that.

... now I am going to get it from all you Verizon ppl... ****!!
    10-08-09 11:31 PM
    Am I wrong or can you only have 1 multifru in a contract period?
    This is actually true, thats why the other guy said it was unheard of. I knew the rule but they offered it and i hoped on it.
    10-09-09 05:48 AM
    Two multifrus in 24 months? I've seen it done before but generally should not be done.

10-10-09 09:40 PM
    Hah, good? Any reason for asking?
    Live in OC.... School at CUP
    10-11-09 02:34 AM
    Glad you got a rep that went the extra mile. Most would not. A couple from here in fact probobly would have rolled their eyes on the other line and said no... then found the ONE manager in the center who gets giddy when you tell him theres an escalation over a multifru. Generally depending on your attitude when a customer escalates they find the supervisor who fits into that escalation. Theres usually one who delights in saying no to phone requests; others that are good at de-escalating "I want to cancel" over my not light speed speeds on my aircard... ect.
    In general they are generous. If you dont give them bogus stories because they CAN tell how many phones you've had and where and how you got them.
    ( not saying that you were bogus at ALL really )
    Majority are blowhards that think that reps cant tell.
    Again; happy that vzw did you good and got you into a phone that will work for you.
    BB are not for everyone; no matter what we crackberrys think.
    10-11-09 08:16 AM
    Live in OC.... School at CUP
    I see. haha, sounds fun.
    10-11-09 10:07 AM
    I have different sups I go for to ask different questions heather is right.

10-11-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD