VZW has program to help those affected by domestic violence. This link pertains to valentines day donations, but Hopeline is an oraganization that takes phones all year round
    02-08-10 04:57 PM
    There is also a separate donation box in the stores for phones to help those affected by the earthquakes in Haiti.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 05:21 PM
    When disconnecting this old lady's line I gave her information about donating the phone to our Hopeline. She then tells me that she didn't think anyone should be given a phone if she can't have one for less than $20/mo so she'll just throw it away.. Talk about a heartless b..
    02-08-10 05:54 PM
    There is also a separate donation box in the stores for phones to help those affected by the earthquakes in Haiti.

Haiti?? Do your homework on what this country has given to Haiti!!

I'll just touch on it, Bill Clinton started a program that has to this day given them BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars that are not accounted for. I'll leave it at that and give my cell phone to someone in my community that could use it.

Sore, Sore subject
    02-08-10 07:26 PM
    Haiti?? Do your homework on what this country has given to Haiti!!

I'll just touch on it, Bill Clinton started a program that has to this day given them BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars that are not accounted for. I'll leave it at that and give my cell phone to someone in my community that could use it.

Sore, Sore subject
    Well you can do that. I was just passing along that tidbit of information for those people that have a heart and are capable of feeling compassion. Didn't really require any feedback or negativity on your part. Your personal decision is just that and doesn't need to be publicized.

02-08-10 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD