So ive had soooo many issues with my bold. One was the rattle issues, and the water damage (THAT I CASUED) so ive called vzw like 15 times in the last week...Bluetooth issues, signal issues, questions about the droid x, rebate, changing ins plans, etc....do they track how many times u call? Its embarssing but i have a lot of questions...Can they stop answering my questions? Do they put notes in my acct?
    07-05-10 04:51 PM
    They will notate your account with each call you make, it is part of their standard practice. They log what the call was about so you can't call in again and say that the conversation went differently then it really did. They can not stop answering your questions or concerns based on these calls though, they have to continue to support their customer.

BTW - you say water damage, did you have to get an insurance replacement because of that? If so, your plan to return the device to get the Droid X may not work out since they likely won't return an insurance claimed device.
    07-05-10 05:19 PM
    No they don't remark you for calling to much but are you just not able to figure things out for yourself?
    You can visit www.vzw.com/support for info on your device, Droid Does | The Next Generation of Does by Verizon Wireless for info on the X and of course you can always call them with legitimate issues. But you may want to call once and ask all the questions at one time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 05:53 PM
    No. The phone was replaced under my worry free. They don't kno about the zagg. I had a bubble/water under my screen. They thought it was a defect and replaced it. The store said to call on the 14 to make sure they have some x's and to get to the store early. And yes. I believe my questions are legit. But I will try google/here first....

07-05-10 06:18 PM
    No. The phone was replaced under my worry free. They don't kno about the zagg. I had a bubble/water under my screen. They thought it was a defect and replaced it. The store said to call on the 14 to make sure they have some x's and to get to the store early. And yes. I believe my questions are legit. But I will try google/here first....

did you know that you cannot replace under warranty/30 day WFG if the phone was damaged? dont be surprised if you see an equipment charge of full retail on your bill once the warehouse takes a look at the phone.

btw, every call you make to verizon wireless, the rep you speak with must write at least a brief summy of the items discussed during the call
    07-06-10 01:15 AM
    ...Can they stop answering my questions?
    What? ... I guess they would stop answering them if you stopped asking them , lol

But yeah seriously maybe if you made a list and wrote them down and ask them all at once .I dont think they will hang up on you and not answer them if you did call a bunch tho .
    Last edited by DavidNC; 07-06-10 at 06:42 AM.
    07-06-10 06:36 AM
    No. I seriously dought the will charge me. And I will say I didn't know about any damage. The tech saw it and said it could be replaced. It did go away but I didn't want to chance it. That's why I got it replaced. And I personallly think vzw customer service is great. Always great help.

07-06-10 06:10 PM
    If they find water damage they will charge you but that's fine. People who commit fraud need to pay the price for it.

07-06-10 06:25 PM
    Ok. I don't believe it was fraud. The was a yellow dot in my screen so I took it back. After it was replaced it was brought to my attention that my zagg might of caused it. The end.

07-06-10 08:14 PM
    QUOTE=sx4dude2013;5320364]Ok. I don't believe it was fraud. The was a yellow dot in my screen so I took it back. After it was replaced it was brought to my attention that my zagg might of caused it. The end.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

"the water damage (THAT I CASUED)"

That's what you said (misspelling and all) and then you said

"I seriously dought the will charge me. And I will say I didn't know about any damage.".....

Ok liar. That's all.

07-06-10 08:31 PM
    in the end i caused it...im not denying that...i didnt think of it at the time of the return...smart***!!! and if they charge me i will talk to them, if i have to pay i have to pay, not a big freaking deal!
    AND I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THE ZAGG @ THE TIME OF THE RETURN!
    and how old are u? Mario?....wow...get a life
    07-06-10 08:45 PM
    What does my age have to do with you being a liar?

07-06-10 09:12 PM
    I dont think i ever said it had to do with u thinking im a liar? Where did i ever say the two were related?
    U dont even kno me and ur gonna call me a liar?
    07-06-10 09:18 PM
    Not only do they note your acct, they also record the call. I had an issue where they wanted to charge us $5K for data in Japan, but they pulled the call, heard that the rep misinformed me and they had to eat the charges. You hear those warnings all the time that the call is being recorded but I often figured it was just CYA...
    07-06-10 09:24 PM
    I dont think i ever said it had to do with u thinking im a liar? Where did i ever say the two were related?
    U dont even kno me and ur gonna call me a liar?
    You're right I don't know you but you just said you would lie. Read my post where I quoted your lie and incorrect spelling. Thats what I based my assumption on, was your actions themselves. Those speak volumes.

07-06-10 09:48 PM
    ok. i dont wanna argue with u...i dont care how old u are. IM NOT A LIAR...it is what it is, and im not trying to fraud vzw...thats it.
    07-06-10 09:56 PM
    ok. i dont wanna argue with u...i dont care how old u are. IM NOT A LIAR...it is what it is, and im not trying to fraud vzw...thats it.
    Ok. Have a good night.

07-06-10 09:58 PM
    I can't see Verizon ever doing this, but Sprint dropped a bunch of high-maintenance customers a few years ago. I think it was mostly customers that call all the time and have low $$ plans.
    07-07-10 04:49 PM
    Someone is a complete a.s.s. in here, IJS.
    07-09-10 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD