02-18-09 12:22 PM
43 12
tools
    LOL! I don't even like rolex!

I'm a eco-drive guy!

citizen for those who don't know
    02-10-09 11:25 PM
    I heard zero out of zero presidents of the USA are allowed to use Verizon or Blackberries... must say something.

I think the upper class is ATT... You have to have a little extra cash to blow to get Apple...

I'm kidding of course....
    02-10-09 11:37 PM
    LOL! T-mobile is code for trailer trash! 15 years ago after becoming homecoming queen and dating the star quarterback, I would have never guessed that I would sink so low.

I couldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 11:46 PM
    LOL! T-mobile is code for trailer trash! 15 years ago after becoming homecoming queen and dating the star quarterback, I would have never guessed that I would sink so low.

I couldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet.

LMAO!!!!!
    02-10-09 11:56 PM
    Where I live, it's mostly T-Mobile. They seem to offer more affordable and better service and I think people are starting to see that. Many companies used to use Verizon because ten years ago or so, they were the most developed company. They had the most servers and towers around. So companies often just kept with Verizon.

BUT, now that things are changing, so are people. They want affordability and capability. Most of the people I see with Verizon are cursing their service and features. Verizon is certainly nothing to brag about. Haha

So, I don't agree with what you describe as the case today, but it certainly was a decade ago... ya shouldda started this thread sooner, I suppose Lol
    Last edited by zarzamora_hermosa; 02-11-09 at 12:09 AM.
    02-11-09 12:04 AM
    Verizon has always had a more affluent clientel (sp)

It goes to customer service and yrs ago when you could go anywhere with your VZW phone and use it.
    02-11-09 12:57 PM
    seems that way.I myself dont have the bank acct of a GM ceo. but still have verizon mainly because of the 25% discount I get from my empolyer
    02-11-09 01:05 PM
    I have to admitted I've logged into my BIS site and debated changing my signature from "sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry" to the more generic "sent from my blackberry", but then I thought... "No. I want people to know I have better coverage than them, and that I likely pay more to do it". I just won't mention my discounts.
    02-12-09 11:43 AM
    Verizon Makes me feel...... Sexy.
    02-12-09 12:22 PM
    My credit is pathetic. How did I get Verizon?

02-15-09 08:43 AM
    Did you have put forth a security deposit? Even with this is like a forced savings. After one year of good payment history, you can get this back with a small amount of intrest. rate sucks, but its something.
    02-15-09 08:48 AM
    I have Verizon - I'm not concerned about the status-just the overall service- and I'm very satisfied. Also, I work for a large company and I heard they may change to Verizon.
    02-15-09 08:59 AM
    I'm definitely seeing a LOT of Verizon users. I've had Sprint, AT&T and Verizon. Verizon has the best customer service and phone selections. There's a phone for everyone in the family It may be a bit more costly, but definitely worth it.
    When the iPhone was released, I noticed a decent amount of them everywhere, but still nowhere near the amount of Verizon users. I live in California and at the college I attend, you'll see that 90% of the phones laying on the desks are from Verizon, regardless of their social status.
    02-17-09 04:21 AM
    It is all marketing. VZW have great commercials, so people buy their service.
    02-17-09 02:42 PM
    Verizon has by far the best service in my area.
    02-17-09 03:01 PM
    I'm definitely seeing a LOT of Verizon users. I've had Sprint, AT&T and Verizon. Verizon has the best customer service and phone selections.
    phone selections???
    02-17-09 04:52 PM
    I'm in college. I don't have a lot of money but I've had verizon since I was 18 and they gave me a phone. I have friends who have sprint and t mobile and my plans compares to theirs but is like 5 to 10 dollars more but my phone works everhwere even when they have had problems. They all have 3g iphones but turn off 3g since they don't have it in this town but I have 3g (1xevdo) everywhere we go. That's a quality carrier in.my opnion.

02-18-09 10:44 AM
    I wouldn't say I feel "raped" but more or less taken advantage of. I have been with verizon for 4 years now, and I am to the point of leaving. Don't get me wrong verizon has done a lot for me, but they have also messed up things for me also. I called in to customer support and had a 2nd line added and I ask them to make sure I still had unlimited texting. She said I would. Next month I had a 500.00 phone bill. Needless too say, texting was gone, and customer service said I had to pay the full amount.

Also I have been through 8 different phones before I had to buy a blackberry at full retail price (3 moto slvr, 3 lg env, 2 lg voyagers). All the issues were software related, no physical or water damage. Plus they renewed my contract when they replaced my env with the voyager without telling me.

The district store that is near me is a bunch of jerks, they flat out called me a liar when my phone would power cycle when I was in yahoo messenger on my env. Plus they called my girlfriend a liar...that didn't fly with me at all.

Where I live service is great, but I drive to 10 miles east, west, or south and I'm in extended network, and customer service tells me that they are fully covered in those areas. And I won't even go on the subject of stuff verizon cripples on the BB's.

I will be leaving verizon as soon as possible, 2 of my phones are out of contract soon and ill pay the ETF for mine. Well verizon, its been real, its been fun, but it hasn't been real fun.

02-18-09 12:22 PM
    While I am sorry you've had these kinds of issues, might I suggest maybe analyzing your usage and/or expectations. I've had over 100 mobile devices and am pretty demanding, yet can say I've had a grand total of one warranty issue that wasn't battery-related.

Although the following statement makes me take pause in your actual motives...

And I won't even go on the subject of stuff verizon cripples on the BB's.
    What exactly does VZW cripple in their BlackBerrys? As a comm engineer, I can tell you nothing is crippled.

02-18-09 01:50 PM
    While I am sorry you've had these kinds of issues, might I suggest maybe analyzing your usage and/or expectations. I've had over 100 mobile devices and am pretty demanding, yet can say I've had a grand total of one warranty issue that wasn't battery-related.

Although the following statement makes me take pause in your actual motives...

And I won't even go on the subject of stuff verizon cripples on the BB's.
    What exactly does VZW cripple in their BlackBerrys? As a comm engineer, I can tell you nothing is crippled.

02-18-09 01:55 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD