11-04-09 04:35 PM
32 12
tools
    last time i checked verizon had some phone that were "premium pricing" capable which meant you pay one price for all the features of that phone.
    I would hope they had phones that were Premium Plan compatible - if not, why offer the plan? The closest you will get to a smartphone with the Premium Plan is the Samsung Rogue.

WM, BlackBerry, Droid, Palm, Symbian & Linux devices need not apply.

VVM & Mobile TV are still extra.
    11-03-09 12:01 PM
    Yes. Simply open up your wallet and they'll take everything! LOL! Sorry - couldn't resist!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 12:17 PM
    they dont offer everything plan's but it is still worth it, great cs and you can pay same day due with no late charges (pay on line or thru phone) one of the many great perks with vzw .
    11-03-09 09:13 PM
    you can pay same day due with no late charges (pay on line or thru phone) one of the many great perks with vzw .
    Interesting - especially considering you can do this with Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Frontier, Con-Ed, Cox, Comcast, TW, AOL, Qwest, MasterCard, AMEX, Visa, USCell, MetroPCS...
    11-03-09 09:21 PM
    I used to have the highest minute tier, unlimited messaging, etc. Bill was huge. Then I looked at it and noticed that I used under 450 minutes/month because almost everyone I call is on Verizon anyway. I dropped that down quickly to 450. The messaging is unlimited anyway, same as data so I just kept those. I never saw the point in an everything plan unless you are using it for a business.
    11-04-09 06:05 AM
    Then you pay twice as much as Sprint charges.

But what do you care? Everyone here knows that thinkamp is simply everything already.

wow um totally changing my sn!!!
    11-04-09 08:14 AM
    wow um totally changing my sn!!!
    Don't change your sin. Eliminate that sin!
    11-04-09 04:35 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD