05-26-08 05:24 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    Truth be told, I've always had an awesome experience with VZW. I'm able to get replacement phones for no charge when even the tiniest things aren't working correctly, and I'm able to talk them into letting me upgrade early all the time, and adjust the charges on my bill a few times.
    I will say though that you really have to know your stuff to get anywhere with them...I go in knowing more than they do about what I'm trying to do, so I'm sure that's why I'm so successful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 10:42 AM
    does anyone know why verizon has blocked the "get it now " feature from blackberry...on their other cell phones you could easily purchase songs, ringtones, wallpaper etc right from the get it now feature. or is it because of an agreement with RIM and the BB's
    Last edited by bconley007; 05-26-08 at 11:14 AM.
    05-26-08 11:08 AM
    does anyone know why verizon has blocked the "get it now " feature from blackberry...on their other cell phones you could easily purchase songs, ringtones, wallpaper etc right from the get it now feature. or is it because of an agreement with RIM and the BB's
    Not really sure why you would want to purchase wallpapers and ringtones when you can just transfer them from your computer for free.

That is one of my favorite parts of the BB - is not having to pay extra for things that should be free i.e. wallpapers
    05-26-08 05:19 PM
    didnt kno that until recently exploring my phone, I love BB haha
    05-26-08 05:24 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD