I plan to buy the s2, but I want to know if verizon charges the phone to the account so I can pay it by the end of the month? I've had verizon since last february.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 09:03 AM
    In some occasions they will. Had friends go in (vip) and get a curve and tour charged to the account they were both ne2 upgrades. I think they will as long as you are in good standing with them.
    10-26-09 09:05 AM
    I plan to buy the s2, but I want to know if verizon charges the phone to the account so I can pay it by the end of the month? I've had verizon since last february.

You have to have service with us for at least six months to do so, with no billing irregularities. If so, you most certainly can.
    10-26-09 09:07 AM
    You have to have service with us for at least six months to do so, with no billing irregularities. If so, you most certainly can.
    Thnx, hopefully I'll before december's end.

10-26-09 09:13 AM
    When ordering online or by phone, it is much more likely. Stores often avoid this as it messes with commissions, I think. None the less, I've had corporate stores say no and walked to parking lot, called telesales and they did it for me. I prefer to do this so I don't have to wait for a refund when I'm pissed off that it sucked.
    10-26-09 09:19 AM
    When ordering online or by phone, it is much more likely. Stores often avoid this as it messes with commissions, I think. None the less, I've had corporate stores say no and walked to parking lot, called telesales and they did it for me. I prefer to do this so I don't have to wait for a refund when I'm pissed off that it sucked.
    It has absoloutley nothing to do with commissions. I do it for customers all the time, as a matter of fact, I even encourage it so they don't have to bother taking out a credit card or check.
    10-26-09 09:59 AM

It has absoloutley nothing to do with commissions. I do it for customers all the time, as a matter of fact, I even encourage it so they don't have to bother taking out a credit card or check.
    Agree I believe this was offered and would probably save time for the customer and the rep.
    10-26-09 10:08 AM
    Great question and great response information. Thanks to All. I was wondering the same thing.
    10-26-09 10:19 AM
    That was hilarious

10-26-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD