I have a family plan that is roughly $170 a month. I last got new phones on all three of my lines on July 21, 2009. I've heard I'm eligible for an Annual Upgrade on the primary line every year, however when I spoke to the rep, he was very confusing and kept saying something about having to fulfull 10 of 12 months on your contract, and that I wouldn't be eligible for an upgrade until May 21, 2011, which is after my NE2 date of March 2011. The only thing I can think of, is that my previous phone was broken, and I received a certified like new device probably on or around that date. Would that reset my annual upgrade date? And why would it, when my phone was broken and I replaced it under the manufacturer's warranty?
    07-08-10 02:03 PM
    I would have them investigate the difference in renewal dates. If it was a warranty claim, it should NOT alter your contract. A shady salesman may have done the "warranty" claim as a renewal, to get an activation/renewal credit.
    07-08-10 02:18 PM
    No. A warranty does not reset your dates. If the date are wrong call them. No one here can fix it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 02:55 PM
    No. A warranty does not reset your dates. If the date are wrong call them. No one here can fix it for you.
    The OP wasn't asking anyone here to "fix" anything. They were seeking clarification and trying to decide their next step.

07-08-10 03:15 PM
    The OP wasn't asking anyone here to "fix" anything. They were seeking clarification and trying to decide their next step.

I understand that. Which is why I suggested they call, if there is a discrepancy with the dates they need to speak with Verizon because no one here can verify it it or fix it. Keep in mind my suggestion was not for you but for the op, so if you were not satisfied with my response, that was never intended for you in the first place, please look away.

07-08-10 04:24 PM
    Whatever.

07-08-10 09:37 PM
    Keep in mind my suggestion was not for you but for the op, so if you were not satisfied with my response, that was never intended for you in the first place, please look away.

Public forum, dude. If you didn't want anyone but the OP to respond you should have sent him a PM.
    07-09-10 08:54 AM
    Settle down children.
    07-09-10 09:06 AM
    Public forum, dude. If you didn't want anyone but the OP to respond you should have sent him a PM.
    Did you even read what he and I said? Do that and try again.

07-09-10 09:33 AM
    Did you even read what he and I said? Do that and try again.

Whatever.
    07-09-10 09:49 AM
    Do I need to start cracking skulls?
    07-09-10 01:40 PM
    Thanks a lot guys. yeah that's what I was basically trying to find out, if there is any possible reason my certified like new device would have reset my annual upgrade. I just want to make sure I'm entitled to one before I call again and talk to them and try to get them to bump up my date 6 days. Wish it showed up on the web site when you're eligible. I assume on July 21 it will just start showing the promotional pricing for the phone.
    07-09-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD