08-08-09 07:23 AM
33 12
tools
    Yeah they are really cracking down. I called because my storm needs to be replaced, and even though its an obvious hardware issue, I still need to do a hard reset, and said it was in an attempt to reduce the number or storms being swapped out since. Everyone is trying to make themselves eligible for a multi fru... I always get so annoyed when people expect us to bend over backwards just so they can have the latest phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 03:05 PM
    lol youre real funny!
    sigh...

I was really hoping you wouldnt get your way, simply because there was nothing wrong with your Storm.
    08-07-09 03:29 PM
    Unfortunately some reps are just pushovers. I take escalations and still tell people no.
    08-07-09 03:43 PM
    It's all about how you position no.

08-07-09 04:03 PM
    The customer is not always right, in fact, most of the time the customer is wrong.
    I'd not go that far, but customers are not always right. In fact, sometimes they are liars, cheats and thieves, as indicated by some of the comments in this thread and on this board.

08-07-09 04:18 PM
    I'd not go that far, but customers are not always right. In fact, sometimes they are liars, cheats and thieves, as indicated by some of the comments in this thread and on this board.

That is unfortunate but true. I can not believe how many people come on these types of forums for the sole purpose of trying to figure out how to lie, cheat, or steal their way into a new device. Just because people do not like their phones doesn't mean they deserve a free new one every time one comes out.

There is nothing a Tour can do that a Storm can not. The only real difference is Touch Screen or QWERTY. The funny thing to me is with all the complaints about the Tour and its "defects" you would think people would want to wait for a while. These same people who are getting these phones "by any means necessary" are going to be the next batch of people complaining about loose battery covers and screen ripples. A never ending cycle continues.
    08-07-09 04:44 PM
    )
    If I went on and on about how unhappy I am with my storm and Verizon (only part true, not too happy with my storm) that they would give me a new device (Tour, Cough Cough) if I make my rant good enough? I think its possible because sombody I know has done it with another device non blackberry related with functional problems....what do you all think

Go ahead and tell them the story. At the very least reps love hearing a good sob story

08-08-09 07:09 AM
    The smart thing is just do research before you buy new technology, also #1 rule wait 6 months to a year for that devices glitches and bugs to be fixed. Another thing a new device will come out any ways, if you got the money to get the new device every year do it. Just please stop complaining, its your fault not VZW's. Its not our fault that you have a technological defect. Oh yeah visit CB before you go out on your manic buying phases! They do actually have support groups for those who have issues managing there buying habits. Another thing you have to be smarter then the smartphone to keep it running smooth, otherwise downgrade to a stupidphone. Its ok to admit that your smartphone/BB is smarter then you, we won't criticize you.

Tripster

08-08-09 07:23 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD