04-07-08 02:17 AM
32 12
tools
    Got to make a correction on the Internal memory of the 8330 (Curve)
    As per BB, the Curve will have 96mb of internal memory and not 84mb as I've posted earlier. That a whopping 50% more memory than the 8830.
    04-02-08 01:55 PM
    Got to make a correction on the Internal memory of the 8330 (Curve)
    As per BB, the Curve will have 96mb of internal memory and not 84mb as I've posted earlier. That a whopping 50% more memory than the 8830.
    i saw that on the bb site. that is killer and should not only allow for more programs, but for a speedier bb as well. bring on may!
    04-02-08 04:05 PM
    1)Camera
    2)More internal memory {possibly 84mb or 96mb}
    3)Better spacing on the keyboard
    4) ??????? = 3.5mm Headphone jack!

I haven't taken that leap to bluetooth stereo headsets yet. There appear to be some good ones but all seem to have one or two drawbacks that are major to me.

S9 doesnt exactly fit into your pocket. Others are too big, fall out, or sound quality is eeeh. I tried using adapters for my 8830's 2.5mm but havent found one that worked properly. I love my Shure headphones (well worth the money). Wire or not, their the best headphones I've ever had. So finally being able to use them with a BB has me even more excited.
    04-07-08 01:43 AM
    I'll be calling Sprint Employee Care on the 16th to see if they let me order it.
    04-07-08 02:02 AM
    Think I'll just stick to my curve! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-08 02:06 AM
    Think I'll just stick to my curve! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    One of the lucky ones who gets the devices before us CDMA folk! I love my EVDO, but am envious of the device GSM users get.
    04-07-08 02:08 AM
    as much as I would like it i think im going to have to wait until my contract is up, I just got my pearl about 3 months ago, kinda had remorse that I didnt get the World edition but hey I like my pearl alot. Hopefully then something else will be out, my luck if I got the curve, then the 9000 would come right after and it will rock
    I'm with you. I thought it would take Verizon much longer to come out with the Curve so I just upgraded to the Pearl about 3 months ago. I absolutely love my Pearl, but want (need) something with a bigger screen when my contract is up. Plan on sticking with Blackberry though.
    04-07-08 02:17 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD