Hey. I currently have a half broken enV, and my new every two just came around Jan. 6th, so I'm looking at the Storm. When I go through the upgrade options online, I see two data plans, Email and Web for Blackberry, which is 29.99/month, and Blackberry Solution Unlimited Data Usage for 44.99/month. What's the difference between the two?

01-23-09 02:48 PM
    This explains everything, http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ats-difference, is this storm for personal or work, by work I mean will you be connecting to a server at your work
    01-23-09 02:58 PM
    No, it's all personal.
    01-23-09 03:01 PM
    Okay then go with the BIS the one that is 29.99
    01-23-09 03:06 PM
    Ok. Sweet. Now does that include any messaging and/or tethering?
    01-23-09 04:42 PM
    Unfortunately Personal BIS Unlimited doesn't include text, you would have to add text on. Are you going to be a single line or doing a family plan, there are ways of cutting back on certain things for savings.

Which Blackberry were you intending on purchasing and how many minutes, etc do you plan on using? I could help recommending a good package to put together for your monthly voice/data on Verizon as I just left Verizon so I am relatively still familiar with their plans.
    01-23-09 04:46 PM
    Currently the plan is myself, as the primary, and my mom as the second line. We have the cheapest family plan. I currently have text and pay data on my enV. I plan on getting the Storm, probably 250 or 500 texts. Also, does Verizon still have their try-out period, something where if in a certain amount of days, you don't like the phone, you can switch it without having to renew your contract?
    01-23-09 05:16 PM